The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: CortJstr on July 08, 2008, 01:41:30 pm

Title: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
Post by: CortJstr on July 08, 2008, 01:41:30 pm
Well, so much for Teodor's meticulous schedule.

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07082008
Title: Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 08, 2008, 01:48:27 pm
Well, so much for Teodor's meticulous schedule.

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07082008

You will note as the Sanders sons are being deployed, they leave in conga-line formation.
Title: Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
Post by: dejavroom on July 08, 2008, 02:16:11 pm
I was right in missing Little Nephew.
Title: Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
Post by: Doc on July 08, 2008, 02:30:51 pm
God bless the Welsh.

It only just occurred to me that Simon would be meeting Rod. This is going to be awesome.
Title: Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 08, 2008, 03:13:06 pm
God bless the Welsh.

It only just occurred to me that Simon would be meeting Rod. This is going to be awesome.

And note Marcel is conveniently missing. And Pat really does need another reason to hate his father even more.
Title: Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
Post by: dejavroom on July 08, 2008, 03:37:34 pm
I'm sorry but someone has to do this:

oohh shiii -
Title: Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
Post by: milhouse on July 08, 2008, 05:07:20 pm
The idea of Autumn and Summer sons is, well, fairly rocking.

Don't forget the Spring sons!

Maybe Taffy is the Winter son?
Title: Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
Post by: CortJstr on July 08, 2008, 05:10:31 pm
Spring children are supposed to be the heartiest, since they had the longest time to grow before having to survive a winter. So it's natural that they get the most involved and important task.
Title: Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
Post by: Formica on July 08, 2008, 07:22:40 pm
God bless the Welsh.

It only just occurred to me that Simon would be meeting Rod. This is going to be awesome.

Yes. Yes it is.

One presumes that Simon and Marcel drive all the way from Oregon to Burning Man, then, what with the fever ankles and all.
Title: Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
Post by: elfbabe on July 09, 2008, 12:58:56 am
Taffy's "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" combined with Little Nephew's rolling eyes and "Yeah, yeah." really did it for me. I wonder who's keeping whom entertained.

Also, it is interesting that an ancient Welsh ghost has apparently picked up video games so quickly.
Title: Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
Post by: jaydub on July 09, 2008, 05:47:48 am
Sometimes you've just got the knack.
Title: Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
Post by: pmcd9 on July 09, 2008, 01:10:21 pm
I suspect some shenanigans between LN and Taffy ala Cousin Kevin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhISwLvtvbo).

On second thought, after watching that video, I don't think LN would be so cruel.  But still I think he'll have some fun at Taffy's expense.
Title: Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
Post by: pmcd9 on July 12, 2008, 01:08:59 pm
I suspect some shenanigans between LN and Taffy ala Cousin Kevin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhISwLvtvbo).

Apparently LN isn't the one up to shenanigans, but Taffy is a Tommyesque character.