Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet  (Read 2635 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
« on: July 08, 2008, 01:41:30 pm »

Well, so much for Teodor's meticulous schedule.

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07082008
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 01:48:27 pm »

Well, so much for Teodor's meticulous schedule.

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07082008

You will note as the Sanders sons are being deployed, they leave in conga-line formation.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 02:16:11 pm »

I was right in missing Little Nephew.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 02:30:51 pm »

God bless the Welsh.

It only just occurred to me that Simon would be meeting Rod. This is going to be awesome.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 03:13:06 pm »

God bless the Welsh.

It only just occurred to me that Simon would be meeting Rod. This is going to be awesome.

And note Marcel is conveniently missing. And Pat really does need another reason to hate his father even more.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 03:37:34 pm »

I'm sorry but someone has to do this:

oohh shiii -
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

milhouse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 52
    • View Profile
Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 05:07:20 pm »

The idea of Autumn and Summer sons is, well, fairly rocking.

Don't forget the Spring sons!

Maybe Taffy is the Winter son?
Logged
Three mute birds, walking in procession,

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 05:10:31 pm »

Spring children are supposed to be the heartiest, since they had the longest time to grow before having to survive a winter. So it's natural that they get the most involved and important task.
Logged

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 07:22:40 pm »

God bless the Welsh.

It only just occurred to me that Simon would be meeting Rod. This is going to be awesome.

Yes. Yes it is.

One presumes that Simon and Marcel drive all the way from Oregon to Burning Man, then, what with the fever ankles and all.
Logged

elfbabe

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 39
    • View Profile
Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 12:58:56 am »

Taffy's "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" combined with Little Nephew's rolling eyes and "Yeah, yeah." really did it for me. I wonder who's keeping whom entertained.

Also, it is interesting that an ancient Welsh ghost has apparently picked up video games so quickly.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 05:47:48 am »

Sometimes you've just got the knack.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 01:10:21 pm »

I suspect some shenanigans between LN and Taffy ala Cousin Kevin.

On second thought, after watching that video, I don't think LN would be so cruel.  But still I think he'll have some fun at Taffy's expense.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2008, 01:08:59 pm »

I suspect some shenanigans between LN and Taffy ala Cousin Kevin.

Apparently LN isn't the one up to shenanigans, but Taffy is a Tommyesque character.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up