The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on July 09, 2008, 03:23:33 am

Title: Snake c*ck
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on July 09, 2008, 03:23:33 am
Snakes, unrelated to cats in any real way, have 2 independent c*ckes.  Only one of which is used for mating. They are barbed, and the barbs only retract once the mating has been sure to complete. This can take up to twenty hours. It is for these reasons that the snake c*ck + testicles and all is included in some asian liquors for virility. Im talking straight up extracted testes+c*ckes sitting in the liquor.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: smick on July 09, 2008, 04:21:25 am
I like the idea that this topic is actually about snake cakes, and there being two different kinds of snake cakes.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: jay-ell on July 09, 2008, 02:14:27 pm
Education.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on July 09, 2008, 04:20:03 pm
This thread is making me hungry for snack cakes.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 10, 2008, 12:38:45 pm
Snakes, unrelated to cats in any real way, have 2 independent c*ckes.  Only one of which is used for mating. They are barbed, and the barbs only retract once the mating has been sure to complete. This can take up to twenty hours. It is for these reasons that the snake c*ck + testicles and all is included in some asian liquors for virility. Im talking straight up extracted testes+c*ckes sitting in the liquor.


Cloachewater?

Cloachewood.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 22, 2008, 01:01:04 pm

Cloachewater?

Cloachewood.

Whoah, two independent assholes too?

Man, it's got be all bone-bone, bone-bone, bone-bone with the gay snakes.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: Ruta Bagas on August 24, 2008, 11:02:15 pm
I understand the earwig also has two c*ckes. The second one being a backup in case the first one snaps off.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: lprkn on August 25, 2008, 08:23:13 pm
One can never be prepared enough.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: theinevitable on August 26, 2008, 04:19:25 pm
my across-the-hall-buddy (i get called out when I call him my roommate) is going to get a chameleon. They have two c*ckes.
My ex had a chameleon, and thought it was very injured, because there was this THING sticking out of it. Come to find out, it was his c*ck. Which was permanently erect due to a problem.
She had to lubricate him regularly. But that didn't help, so they removed his c*ck. Oof.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: CortJstr on August 26, 2008, 04:29:41 pm
my across-the-hall-buddy (i get called out when I call him my roommate) is going to get a chameleon. They have two c*ckes.
My ex had a chameleon, and thought it was very injured, because there was this THING sticking out of it. Come to find out, it was his c*ck. Which was permanently erect due to a problem.
She had to lubricate him regularly. But that didn't help, so they removed his c*ck. Oof.

That's sad. I'll let her lubricate me regularly. Hey-o!
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: theinevitable on August 26, 2008, 04:36:02 pm
yeah. My theory is that that experience made her decide that you should never, EVER touch a c*ck.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: smick on August 26, 2008, 04:51:22 pm
Perhaps, like a butterflies wing, when you touch a cock it rubs the dust off, which prevents the cock from ever flying again.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: CortJstr on August 26, 2008, 04:58:20 pm
Perhaps, like a butterflies wing, when you touch a cock it rubs the dust off, which prevents the cock from ever flying again.

Personally I'm fine with cocks not flying around on their own. I don't want to have to bat them away from me while out walking and I certainly don't want to see one splat on my windshield at 65mph.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: JorgeFabregas on August 26, 2008, 06:51:44 pm
Personally I'm fine with cocks not flying around on their own. I don't want to have to bat them away from me while out walking and I certainly don't want to see one splat on my windshield at 65mph.
Are you...are you talking about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq_-Gf9rXhE
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on August 26, 2008, 06:58:31 pm
Id hope that my body guards would be quicker to react to a suspicious object flying towards me.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: CortJstr on August 26, 2008, 06:58:52 pm
I'm just going to go ahead and not click that link at work.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: JorgeFabregas on August 26, 2008, 07:32:51 pm
It's a dildo-copter that disrespects Garry Kasparov or someone like that. Well, the assumption was that it was disrespectful--I guess it could have been a sign of great honor, depending on the cultural context. The dildo-copter didn't clarify its intentions, so far as I know.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: jaydub on August 26, 2008, 10:29:02 pm
I guess it could have been a sign of great honor, depending on the cultural context.

Did it look like a c*ck-gourd?
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: JorgeFabregas on August 27, 2008, 03:51:34 pm
Better angle: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/JessicaTowery/2rmqtfo.gif
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 27, 2008, 06:57:27 pm
That would have been so much better if the guy would have shot at it instead of spanked it.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: Drygioni on August 28, 2008, 12:40:46 am
Id hope that my body guards would be quicker to react to a suspicious object flying towards me.

My national heritage compels me to find the idea of harmless looking gadgets killing Russians attractive anyway, but a flying helicopter cock that shot bullets out the urethra would be possibly the best thing ever.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: jaydub on August 28, 2008, 12:57:01 am
It would certainly make for an interesting obituary.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: dejavroom on August 28, 2008, 01:02:33 pm
Hey guys! Guys! Is it ok if I post some pterodactyl porn here, just for consistence's sake, since the conversation seems to have drifted towards airborne cocks? I'll just leave the link  (http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1808306)here ok? Pterodactyl porn, guys, ok?

(I think I'll spend the day stuck in this annoying "shouting-from-a-distance-waving-my-arms-a-lot" persona)
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 28, 2008, 02:22:40 pm
Dude, that is so wrong.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: pmcd9 on September 06, 2008, 04:35:55 pm
More pterodactyl porn.
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: jay-ell on September 06, 2008, 07:31:40 pm
"It can't possibly be actual pornography," I thought to myself.  "I mean, pterodactyls...that's not pornographic at all!  The link goes to College Humor, it's probably some kind of parody/spoof thing.  You know, like an animated, um, pterodactyl behaving suggestively...maybe towards a female pterodactyl...but not, you know, actual...porn.  With, like, cocks and stuff." 

Mothers, tell your children
Not to do as I have done
Not to click and gaze
With shock and misery
On the pter-

o-dact-yl

porn. 
Title: Re: Snake c*ck
Post by: dejavroom on September 08, 2008, 01:27:52 pm
I hope this is karma-deductible as education...