The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: dejavroom on September 10, 2008, 11:59:47 am

Title: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: dejavroom on September 10, 2008, 11:59:47 am
Fuck cooking. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09102008) Seriously, fuck it.

At first I didn't notice that this was a re-run. Is it still game to post it?

Fuck cooking.


[fixed link - Cort]
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: pmcd9 on September 10, 2008, 01:13:07 pm
Not a re-run actually.  It appeared before in the New Yorker or something.  Now it's being presented to us.

In other news: Little Nephew still Dead?
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: CortJstr on September 10, 2008, 01:19:06 pm
I have never actually seen a condom machine in a bathroom. WWF Attitude Era temporary tattoo machines, yes, but no condoms.
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: AugustWest on September 10, 2008, 01:46:10 pm
I have never actually seen a condom machine in a bathroom. WWF Attitude Era temporary tattoo machines, yes, but no condoms.

Obviously you need to frequent more truck stops and/or pool halls.
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: jay-ell on September 10, 2008, 02:19:47 pm
Yeah, dude.  I've seen them in Ladies rooms. 
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: lprkn on September 10, 2008, 05:24:12 pm
I have never actually seen a condom machine in a bathroom. WWF Attitude Era temporary tattoo machines, yes, but no condoms.

Where was this bathroom that sells such things? Seems like you'd have to be drunk or 12 to buy one. Where do 12 year olds drink these days?
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: smick on September 10, 2008, 07:05:29 pm
I was recently in a bathroom with just such a machine.

It was covered in enough sharpie and stickers that the contents of each slot had become completely obfuscated.

"Perhaps I'll get some massage oil.  Maybe a condom.  Can I be reasonably assured that this will be safe to use after such rough trade?"
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: Dangermoose on September 10, 2008, 08:07:03 pm
I was recently in a bathroom with just such a machine.

It was covered in enough sharpie and stickers that the contents of each slot had become completely obfuscated.

"Perhaps I'll get some massage oil.  Maybe a condom.  Can I be reasonably assured that this will be safe to use after such rough trade?"

I have seen several of these machines that offers something along the lines of a "surprise me" button.
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: Ruta Bagas on September 11, 2008, 01:08:07 am
The worst ones are the ones that only sell glow-in-the-dark ticklers that are not suitable for contraceptive use.

Or in an oblique way, the ones student unions put up to dispense freebies, because they speak of a world in which you have to lock your condoms in a metal box to protect them from loonies who think that sticking a pin through them is a morally laudable act.
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: Golfhaus on September 11, 2008, 03:50:43 am
Liked it better the first time I read it.
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: Ruta Bagas on September 11, 2008, 09:45:31 am
Liked it better the first time I read it.

Well I'm sorry my posts don't hold up to rereading for you. I'm sorry you can't compile them into a finely-bound but slim tone and keep them under your pillow to turn through each night before you go to sleep. I'm sorry you can't repeat them as soothing mantras. Jesus fuck*ng Christ.
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: KeithHernandez on September 11, 2008, 11:07:50 am
Jesus tittyfuck*ng Christ
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: Ruta Bagas on September 11, 2008, 11:15:24 am
Jesus tittyfuck*ng Christ

This could happen. He is omnipotent.
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: AugustWest on September 11, 2008, 12:28:33 pm
Jesus tittyfuck*ng Christ

With a glow-in-the-dark, ribbed-for-her-pleasure intimate novelty bought at the Flyin' J.
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: Ruta Bagas on September 11, 2008, 02:36:45 pm
Surely "ribbed for His pleasure"?
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: Golfhaus on September 11, 2008, 09:28:20 pm
Well I'm sorry my posts don't hold up to rereading for you. I'm sorry you can't compile them into a finely-bound but slim tone and keep them under your pillow to turn through each night before you go to sleep. I'm sorry you can't repeat them as soothing mantras. Jesus fuck*ng Christ.

Um, you know I was talking about the strip, right?
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: iron_felix on September 12, 2008, 06:12:14 am
At first I forgot that this had never run before in the strip proper, and thought, "Oh, it's another gentleman's flowchart.  Wonder what it'll be this time."  Then I compounded my error by misreading the overlapping arrows.  "A potential sexual encounter" => "I'm gonna buy a celery root" seemed like a promising start, but ultimately the new threads wove into old cloth and I was left feeling disappointed.  That's happened enough times already in my real life, thank you very much.
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: JorgeFabregas on September 12, 2008, 08:15:01 pm
The permalink is wrong.
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: Ruta Bagas on September 13, 2008, 10:29:25 am
Um, you know I was talking about the strip, right?

Maybe you thought you were. I think we all know what's really going on here.
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: wombat on September 13, 2008, 12:34:44 pm
Well I'm sorry my posts don't hold up to rereading for you. I'm sorry you can't compile them into a finely-bound but slim tone and keep them under your pillow to turn through each night before you go to sleep.

You know, in the old days, this is what all the newbies did when they got to 225 posts. They just don't make noobs like they used to.
Title: Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 14, 2008, 12:27:14 am
Don't persecute her, tain't a crahm to be soulful.