The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: piecewise on October 21, 2008, 08:03:52 am
-
So... was there just some hot stuffed-animal-on-cat action?
I think I'm weirded out by that, but I'm not sure.
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10202008
[edit: added permalink - Cort]
-
He taught her to love again, she taught him to live again.
She's still really creepy looking though. I like her better than Molly, but still.
-
no link? this is how i find new comix
-
What? What? No, really, what?
-
Just how many badass cards does Cornelius own?
-
A stripper trophy wife of the old salt might be an interesting, if highly improbably, supporting character. Not that my vote means anything, but I say keep her, since the only thing better than a sage old man is a sage old man that's tapping an unlikely hot piece of ass. See also: Dennis Kucinich.
What I want to know -- burning in my head more furiously than the Neverending Story song that's been replaying constantly for the past 96 hours -- is, is that second vehicle motorized (race car, go cart) or not (soapbox derby/downhill racer). The steering being a string tends toward the latter.
-
A stripper trophy wife of the old salt might be an interesting, if highly improbably, supporting character. Not that my vote means anything, but I say keep her, since the only thing better than a sage old man is a sage old man that's tapping an unlikely hot piece of ass. See also: Dennis Kucinich.
And not that Andrea Mitchell is anything other than an advance scout for an invading race of amphibians from Cygnus X-1, but compared to Alan Greenspan, that woman is a playboy model.
-
I assumed that these were in fact the stripper's cars. Maybe she has a secret life as an odd car collector. After all, she drove there and we've never see the Secret Mountain Go-Kart Stockpile before.
-
So... was there just some hot stuffed-animal-on-cat action?
Sure she's not a stuffed animal too? I mean, other than in the figurative sense.
She's got the same kind of eyes and ears as Teodor...
-
Sure she's not a stuffed animal too? I mean, other than in the figurative sense.
She's got the same kind of eyes and ears as Teodor...
She's probably not a bear. No one cares if a bear is naked.
-
T's shirt is off, hers is on. During the day, strippers shed clothing like it is poison, but at night they wear baggy t-shirts against topless men.
-
She's probably not a bear. No one cares if a bear is naked.
I mean, unless you're into that.
All the slutty kitties around my house go around naked. Not even wearing boxers.
-
Yeeesh. And the licking that goes on!
When barbed tongue meets barbed c*ck, why is there not a velcro-lock? How the hell do cats get away with that?
-
Henry Kissinger.
Ladies Loved Kool Kissinger.
Y'know? I mean... really.
-
He had a magical murder bag.
-
He had a magical murder bag.
That was Henry Killinger. But it's a common mistake.
-
This is just for the record, because this thread is deader than dead, but on the lower left corner of the third panel is totally the back of a dachshund's head. Intentionally.
-
This is just for the record, because this thread is deader than dead, but on the lower left corner of the third panel is totally the back of a dachshund's head. Intentionally.
By jinkies, I think you're right!
-
If so, Onstad must be taking drawing lessons, 'cos that's way more detail than he usually puts into a non-landscape image.
-
This is just for the record, because this thread is deader than dead, but on the lower left corner of the third panel is totally the back of a dachshund's head. Intentionally.
OMG. Canned!
-
If so, Onstad must be taking drawing lessons, 'cos that's way more detail than he usually puts into a non-landscape image.
But that's landscape, isn't it?