The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: JorgeFabregas on November 03, 2008, 09:18:31 pm

Title: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: JorgeFabregas on November 03, 2008, 09:18:31 pm
http://xkcd.com/141/

I apologize if this was posted already. I did not find it.

Not bad. Even pretty good.
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: Death Ray on November 04, 2008, 12:53:11 am
Philip can only hear the letter E, apparently.
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: wombat on November 04, 2008, 01:15:15 am
The writing is good, but going on with the dialogue-less bit for ten frames, that is sort of genius.
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: pmcd9 on November 04, 2008, 03:25:34 am
I fuck*ng knew it. 
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: oball on November 04, 2008, 12:11:36 pm
Dogg this is hell of old (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,3062.0.html)
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: JorgeFabregas on November 04, 2008, 02:34:28 pm
I apologize if this was posted already. I did not find it.
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: pmcd9 on November 04, 2008, 07:58:17 pm
We understand Jorge, the search function on this messageboard leaves a lot to be desired.
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: jaydub on November 04, 2008, 09:47:51 pm
Does CJ know you're dissatisfied with him, Paul?
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: pmcd9 on November 04, 2008, 10:00:19 pm
Does CJ know you're dissatisfied with him, Paul?

Thank goodness we have CJ else we would be lost. 
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: JorgeFabregas on November 04, 2008, 10:12:48 pm
And yet there the original thread is when I search now. Oh well. ::weeps::
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: wombat on November 04, 2008, 11:04:14 pm
It is OK. Those of us who don't have photographic memories were pleased to read it again. And all the noobs who don't read all the archives, I presume.
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: CortJstr on November 04, 2008, 11:53:24 pm
Thank goodness we have CJ else we would be lost. 

I bribed the Simple Machines Forum people to keep their search sub-par, just to make sure I always have a job.
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: AugustWest on November 05, 2008, 01:20:40 am
Man, if a dude trying to bring something to the table in fallow times is a crime then my ass is on death row.



Swing loooooow.... Sweeeeet chaaaaaaareeeeeeooooooooottt...

/basso profundo
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: miles on November 05, 2008, 02:50:23 am
Ray parody (http://www.pdiddycologne.com/unforgiveable.html)? Or the other way around?

Also:
I apologize if this was posted already. I did not find it.

A quick search of a couple terms didn't seem to turn anything up.
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: oball on November 05, 2008, 05:52:17 am
I wasn't trying to diss him for it either, just pointing out that it had in fact been posted before.

I had to submit the search several times before it actually showed up, though.

Also: Nedroid parody! (http://nedroidcomics.livejournal.com/177989.html)
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: KeithHernandez on November 05, 2008, 08:23:03 am
...site:touamb.com
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: CortJstr on November 05, 2008, 02:52:07 pm
...site:touamb.com

Don't give away my secrets, you fool!
Title: Re: xkcd Achewood parody
Post by: JorgeFabregas on November 05, 2008, 04:10:04 pm
Man, if a dude trying to bring something to the table in fallow times is a crime then my ass is on death row.

I'm saying something nice there, I think.
I wasn't trying to diss him for it either, just pointing out that it had in fact been posted before.
Yeah, I was just hamming it up to be silly. Carry on!