The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on January 14, 2009, 03:24:43 pm

Title: Surprise!
Post by: AugustWest on January 14, 2009, 03:24:43 pm
 
Happy Birthday, Paul.  You rock. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/350533670/in/set-72157594414588525/)
Title: Re: Surprise!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 14, 2009, 04:24:26 pm
Concur.  If it wasn't for Paul, no one would ever comment on my Flickr photos.
Title: Re: Surprise!
Post by: jay-ell on January 14, 2009, 05:07:42 pm
Tits and gravy, dude, all day long.

Tits...in gravy? 

Dare a man dream? 
Title: Re: Surprise!
Post by: CortJstr on January 14, 2009, 05:29:00 pm
Tits...in gravy? 

Dare a man dream? 

And since it's Paul we'd have photographic proof.
Title: Re: Surprise!
Post by: theinevitable on January 14, 2009, 06:19:11 pm
wait, but that would either be really hot and burny or lukewarm and... slimy.

KEEP YOUR TITS AND GRAVY SEPARATE, DO NOT RUIN TODAY OF ALL DAYS!

Happy Birthday.
Title: Re: Surprise!
Post by: wombat on January 14, 2009, 06:20:13 pm
There is really nothing I can add but... happy birthday anyway.
Title: Re: Surprise!
Post by: CortJstr on January 14, 2009, 06:38:34 pm
wait, but that would either be really hot and burny or lukewarm and... slimy.

KEEP YOUR TITS AND GRAVY SEPARATE, DO NOT RUIN TODAY OF ALL DAYS!

Happy Birthday.

I guess it means what precisely one means by "gravy"...
Title: Re: Surprise!
Post by: Doc on January 14, 2009, 11:17:20 pm
wait, but that would either be really hot and burny or lukewarm and... slimy.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. Now a decent sandwich spread or something maybe.

I know you'll have a decent birthday Paul because you seem to live one of the most rockin' lives of anyone I (pseudo-internet-) know but I hope something happens out of the blue so it rocks just that little extra bit harder.
Title: Re: Surprise!
Post by: lprkn on January 15, 2009, 12:52:09 am
I guess you'd have to take the lukewarm gravy over the cold, lumpy stuff.

But it's your damn birthday, you do whatever the hell you want, consequences and propriety be damned!
Title: Re: Surprise!
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2009, 07:28:51 pm
Hypocrite?! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/3199917792/)

Thanks for the birthday wishes my friends.
Title: Re: Surprise!
Post by: miles on January 15, 2009, 09:37:09 pm
Always late to the party. Happy Birthday, anyway, Paul! I'm going to go eat some nachos.
Title: Titties and Syrup
Post by: pmcd9 on January 17, 2009, 09:44:13 am
I'm in the camp that thinks tits and gravy should be kept separate.  Titties and Syrup (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/3202674867/) however are a perfect combination.
Title: Re: Surprise!
Post by: Doc on January 17, 2009, 11:19:08 am
Hypocrite?! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/3199917792/)

Paul, you are basically like treasure.
Title: Re: Surprise!
Post by: CortJstr on January 17, 2009, 05:46:25 pm
I'm in the camp that thinks tits and gravy should be kept separate.  Titties and Syrup (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/3202674867/) however are a perfect combination.

She must have been grateful that you didn't get any on her shirt or in her hair.
Title: Re: Surprise!
Post by: pmcd9 on January 17, 2009, 06:08:26 pm
She must have been grateful that you didn't get any on her shirt or in her hair.

Actually some got on both her shirt and her hair.  I helped her clean herself up.
Title: Re: Surprise!
Post by: Golfhaus on January 17, 2009, 09:31:23 pm
Actually some got on both her shirt and her hair.  I helped her clean herself up.

Then you got the syrup out and poured some on her tits?
Title: Re: Surprise!
Post by: iron_felix on January 18, 2009, 01:37:11 am
wait, but that would either be really hot and burny or lukewarm and... slimy.

KEEP YOUR TITS AND GRAVY SEPARATE, DO NOT RUIN TODAY OF ALL DAYS!

Happy Birthday.

I guess it means what precisely one means by "gravy"...

Indeed. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02182005)

Oh, and a happy belated birthday to you, Paul.  Have a fun MLK weekend, too.