The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: littlefallsmets on February 04, 2009, 08:16:43 am

Title: February 4, 2009 - "something black and tight"
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 04, 2009, 08:16:43 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02042009 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02042009)

Does Lyle look weirdly off-model to anyone else?

Is it just that he's not in the glasses? All of his more intense expressions look like they're some other internet cartoon.
Title: Re: February 4, 2009 - "something black and tight"
Post by: herofix on February 04, 2009, 02:24:01 pm
His back hurts and he's too old to play this game anymore.
Title: Re: February 4, 2009 - "something black and tight"
Post by: wombat on February 04, 2009, 07:15:34 pm
I loved this. I wish I had taken more classes like this one.
Title: Re: February 4, 2009 - "something black and tight"
Post by: Drygioni on February 04, 2009, 07:22:50 pm
What's black and tight?

A w(Mod Edit - Careful Judy!)
Title: Re: February 4, 2009 - "something black and tight"
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on February 04, 2009, 08:15:05 pm
That was lightly amusing.  Certainly better that the "Make your own jokes, jerks." strip. 

The correct strip title is, of course, "ACE OF GRADES!"
Title: Re: February 4, 2009 - "something black and tight"
Post by: Bimmicus on February 04, 2009, 08:19:32 pm
WORDS WORDS WORDS

and then

WORDS

Thanks for that.
Title: Re: February 4, 2009 - "something black and tight"
Post by: Death Ray on February 04, 2009, 10:21:21 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02042009 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02042009)

Does Lyle look weirdly off-model to anyone else?

I think he's put on a couple pounds. Happens to the best of us.
Title: Re: February 4, 2009 - "something black and tight"
Post by: Toaster on February 05, 2009, 03:21:35 am
Much like The Latino Health Crisis (from the Great Outdoor Fight) and The Edge (from U2), "The Situation" is a great nickname because it is preceded by a definite article.
Title: Re: February 4, 2009 - "something black and tight"
Post by: miles on February 05, 2009, 05:50:30 am
I think he's put on a couple pounds. Happens to the best of us.

That was my thought.

I loved "refried bean restaurants." The correct description for those places that serve refried beans topped with melted cheese next to slightly undercooked rice with every dish.
Title: Re: February 4, 2009 - "something black and tight"
Post by: psilocybe on February 06, 2009, 01:20:11 pm
Fuck you if you didn't like this one. I mean come on, "Students are allowed  to offer me cocaine, although there is no signage"? Peeling potatoes to gangster rap about burning down zoos and hitting women with golf clubs? Jesus christ, one of the better Achewoods of all time. Although I will admit that during the long recent achewood downtime I was contemplating an assassination attempt. Right on.
Title: Re: February 4, 2009 - "something black and tight"
Post by: AugustWest on February 06, 2009, 01:53:33 pm
Fuck you if you didn't like this one.

It's a Fuck You Friday.

Welcome to the board. 

And fuck you.
Title: Re: February 4, 2009 - "something black and tight"
Post by: Doc on February 06, 2009, 02:11:07 pm
Yeah I basically liked this one.
Title: Re: February 4, 2009 - "something black and tight"
Post by: psilocybe on February 06, 2009, 04:20:06 pm
Holy shit, it IS Fuck You Friday! Thank you! I can't believe I missed that initially.