The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: robot_god on February 19, 2009, 11:48:15 pm
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02192009
I was about to make a thread, "man, why does Onstand even put up ETA's anymore? hes such a dick." But then I hit refresh.
-
No, no, the title is "I saw somethin' my brain didn't have a spot for."
-
Achewood returns to form. Ha ha, that was fuckin' hilarious.
"I saw something my brain didn't have a spot for."
-
It's all about the eyebrows.
Being a Lore geek I was immediately reminded of this: http://badgods.com/facialhairtypes.html
-
Everyone got burned on this deal.
-
I'm starting to work on my ouroboros TOMORROW!
-
I can only think of "Our Rob or Ros" from Red Dwarf.
-
I saw OK Go twice when they were opening for TMBG. Back then the balding guy was growing a different insane hairstyle each year. Once it was just this abstract spirally thing. It looked sort of like a powerup from a NES game.
But the other time he had what he called "con-com." His head was shaved except for this style. Over his left ear was a patch of hair and from that a thin band went up over the top of his head to his other ear, then down his jawline where it stopped in the middle of his chin. So it looked like he was wearing a telephone headset all the time.
-
It's Ray that turns off the computer.
-
what kind of a dog is ray anyway
-
See, I'd go with the title - "STRONGLY CONSIDER".
Simpler, bolder. Little yellow different.
-
what kind of a dog is ray anyway
a pug, which as we all know is the ugliest kind
-
I almost like 'online sideburn generator' for the title, it's a simple summary but we all know the horror it holds.
This comic was great, and I notice that there are several active threads now. Onstad powers our community.
I can only think of "Our Rob or Ros" from Red Dwarf.
Is worst episode, filmed on ugliest camera.
-
Onstad wins back a bit of his squandered goodwill with the sideburns that look like flying birds. That is some next-level type shit going on, there.
-
a pug, which as we all know is the ugliest kind
worst new avatar played on ugliest dog
-
That is some next-level type shit going on, there.
We all talk strong sack but at the end of the day we're all straight up Onstad's bitch so long as he can bring the awesome shit, which he always can.