The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Toaster on March 01, 2009, 01:56:49 am

Title: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Toaster on March 01, 2009, 01:56:49 am
It had to be done, sooner or later. Chris says that in the movie version, the cats and ASAs will be played by humans. Let's discuss this. Let's discuss casting. Let's discuss whatever we deem to be relevant.

I'm concerned with how much will be lost in translation from cartoon cats to live-action humans, particularly the violence. A cartoon cat ripping another cartoon cat's face off is funny, but with humans it suddenly becomes horrifying. Will audiences lose sympathy with Ray after he starts fighting? It's about suspension of disbelief, I suppose.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Doc on March 01, 2009, 02:00:34 am
Nah, I think at least for the early take downs they'll be played for laughs with over the top gore familiar to B horror film affectionadoes.  Am I right that Samuel L Jackson should play Ramses or is he a bit too obvious these days?
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: miles on March 01, 2009, 02:06:33 am
I'd just like to hear Samuel L Jackson's agent pitch the idea to him. But then again, he was in Snakes on a Plane, and I read an interview published around that time where he said he'd act in just about any movie so long as he thought it would be commercially successful.

I'm also worried about the potential shift from talking cats and alive stuff animals to humans.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: wombat on March 01, 2009, 03:46:15 am
I'm reminding myself of all the times people were saying this and that about how some story line was going badly and I said something along the lines of "o ye of little faith" and then I was proved right when some brilliant Achewoodian thing transpired.

I'm reminding myself of this because a live action human Achewood movie seems to me like a perfectly awful idea and I can only hope that this is my small, limited vision talking, and that it will be wonderful in ways I cannot forsee. 

Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on March 01, 2009, 04:17:22 am
I can live with a live-action GOF movie with humans playing the cats, but only if the alt-text appears as subtitles.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Doc on March 01, 2009, 04:57:01 am
How about director's commentary? 'This scene rests heavily on the gossipy hotdog vender archetype'.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: JorgeFabregas on March 01, 2009, 04:58:37 am
I don't think it will ever happen--just like the achewood video game (?!).
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 01, 2009, 07:07:43 am
I, too, fear that the cat-on-cat violence would take on an entirely different tone than in the strip with people-on-people.

A Bruce Campbell-esque kitschiness that would be interesting but not at all what was intended in the strip.

I would almost go the other direction and make the characters as much like cats and teddy bears as possible, even moreso than the strip.

Just anthropomorphized enough for them to be walking upright and such.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Toaster on March 01, 2009, 07:34:52 am
Doc, you're right about the over-the-top factor, I hadn't even considered that. That is definitely a way that it could, and probably will, go. And it would work.

And Todd's last name is "Squirrel". How are they going to square that? Maybe he could just be a little human drug addict whose nickname was "Todd the Squirrel".
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 01, 2009, 07:50:38 am
By the by, I would want the Achewood game to somehow be in the mold of the early Nintendo 8-bit console-RPGs.

Dragon Warrior 3 sorta deal.

Have no idea how that'd work, of course, but there we are.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Choop on March 01, 2009, 08:12:00 am
The Great Outdoor Fight

Directed by Guy Ritchie
Starring Brad Pitt, Gerard Butler, Sam Jackson
Featuring R. Lee Ermey as Hot Dog Vendor
And Christopher Walken as Ramses
Original Story by Christ Opher Onstad
Screenplay by Uwe Bold Charlie Kaufman


The characters are not related to Achewood in any manner. The concept is not related to Achewood in any manner. The names Ray and Roast Beef have nothing to do with the Achewood Universe. This is a concept originated in Achewood and transported out therefrom.

Rated NC-17.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Doc on March 01, 2009, 08:17:51 am
The characters are not related to Achewood in any manner. The concept is not related to Achewood in any manner. The names Ray and Roast Beef have nothing to do with the Achewood Universe. This is a concept originated in Achewood and transported out therefrom.

Sounds thoroughly realistic of the hollywood process. Though I'd dig on Steve Buschemi as Beef rather than (I'm presuming) Brad Pitt. Also Eddy Izzard as Barry the Blogger (but he'd be replaced halfway through shooting by Simon Pegg when they decided they needed to skew to a younger demographic).
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: theinevitable on March 01, 2009, 09:29:22 am
where are we getting the idea that this is happening? am i missing a link somewhere?
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Toaster on March 01, 2009, 09:34:39 am
He mentions it in the talk he gave at Google, which is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2ZOSZZTIiE&feature=channel_page

Also he mentions it again in today's AssetBar Q&A. Both times he pretty explicitly says that the GOF film will feature live action humans playing the roles.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: wombat on March 01, 2009, 02:08:28 pm
Sounds thoroughly realistic of the hollywood process.

But actually maybe it's a good idea.  The only good outcome I can imagine is making something entirely new out of the concept, instead of a bad translation into another medium.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: theinevitable on March 01, 2009, 10:20:05 pm
onstad looks and seems like a Tim & Eric character.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: miles on March 01, 2009, 11:10:17 pm
Hey, remember this thread (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,1166.0.html)? Some good casting choices, but of course this is pre-GOF.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: jaydub on March 02, 2009, 12:11:28 am
Directed by Guy RitchieAlan Smithee
Starring Brad Pitt, Gerard Butler, Sam Jackson
Featuring R. Lee Ermey as Hot Dog VendorMarlon Brando as Keith Moon's Head
And Christopher Walken as Ramses
Original Story by Christ Opher Onstad
Screenplay by Uwe Bold Charlie Kaufman Alan Smithee

Fixed those for you.  I can only see this ending in tears.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: pmcd9 on March 02, 2009, 12:18:22 am
Seems like I predicted this as a reason why he was neglecting the strip, but I can't find it.  I'm not the court jester.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: CortJstr on March 02, 2009, 01:36:16 am
Seems like I predicted this as a reason why he was neglecting the strip, but I can't find it.  I'm not the court jester.

Here you go: http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,4822.msg129525.html#msg129525
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Toaster on March 02, 2009, 01:44:24 am
This is largely preliminary:

Ray: Terrence Howard
Beef: Demetri Martin
Pat: Matthew Fox
Molly: Eve Myles
Teodor: Paul Rudd
The Tenmen: Vampire Weekend
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: miles on March 02, 2009, 01:53:11 am
The Tenmen: Vampire Weekend

This sort of makes sense for some reason, although it sparked a question in my mind: Do we know what type of music The Tenmen plays?

Except for Paul Rudd and Terrence Howard, I'm not familiar enough with the other actors to make a call either way. Rudd could work, but can Terrence Howard be weird enough to play Ray? He's always so serious, and not in the same way that Ray takes himself seriously. I can't see him pitching ChatSacks. Also, he's possibly too beautiful.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: CortJstr on March 02, 2009, 02:26:35 am
This sort of makes sense for some reason, although it sparked a question in my mind: Do we know what type of music The Tenmen plays?

The "Radio Achewood" page used to have two Tenmen songs available for download, but they're both gone now. I remember listening to them when they were first posted and not liking them. But I don't recall at all what they sounded like.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: theinevitable on March 02, 2009, 03:06:12 am
if demitri martin plays beef I will boycott.

i find him occasionally funny, but also resent him.

I see The Tenmen as being more like... The Soft Pack (formerly the Muslims):
covering my favorite Cure song here (http://quietcolor.com/qc/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/grinding-halt.mp3)
and here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMF5A2oMDeE&eurl=http://2groundcontrol.blogspot.com/2009/01/ex-muslims.html) doing their best original song. the video is kind of horrible.

the sunglasses and matching suits are where I get this from.
although the rickenbackers indicate something a little more jangly.

Vampire Weekend are way too cute and fun and happy. Even though "Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa" is awesome.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: wombat on March 02, 2009, 03:10:53 am
I don't think I know any of those actors, and perhaps mercifully, because if Demetri Martin is that guy with the new show on Comedy Central, I have only seen five minutes of him, but, that is such a bad idea it makes me want to cry. I mean, seriously sit down on the floor and bawl my eyes out.

And Vampire Weekend: I think I listened to a song of theirs lately because I thought that was such a brilliant name for a band, and was disappointed at not liking it at all.

The Tenmen play some kind of music that you can stand perfectly still while you're playing. That is the only thing I am sure of.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: theinevitable on March 02, 2009, 04:16:30 am
yeah for real, you are on THIN ICE Toaster.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: jay-ell on March 02, 2009, 04:20:08 am
The thing that I am sure of is this:

When Jough said that Kadeem Hardison should play Roast Beef, he spoke the truth that only a genius can speak. 

Amen. 
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: miles on March 02, 2009, 04:30:56 am
I see The Tenmen as being more like... The Soft Pack (formerly the Muslims):
here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMF5A2oMDeE&eurl=http://2groundcontrol.blogspot.com/2009/01/ex-muslims.html) doing their best original song. the video is kind of horrible.

I'm really liking this, although still not what I imagined The Tenmen sounding like. Apparently they shoot each of their LP jackets with a .22 (hopefully before they insert the record). Definitely going to have to pick that up.

For some reason I always imagined The Tenmen as Man or Astro-man. My friend who vaguely reminds me of Beef was a huge fan, so there's that correlation too. But I don't think they're still around? Cort, do you recall if the songs were surf-rocky?

Edit: The dude from The Muslims/Soft Pack video looks like he could have been classmates at Columbia with Vampire Weekend, although probably would have kicked their asses in the hallway after class.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 02, 2009, 05:40:27 am
I always imagined The Tenmen as, like, Cursive with a costume gimmick.

Then again, I always reckoned that that was the whole point of the Tenmen, just vague enough for any reader to project whatever they wanted onto them.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: theinevitable on March 02, 2009, 08:01:09 am
the problem is that I think Roast Beef would hate all of these bands.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: KeithHernandez on March 02, 2009, 12:54:32 pm
if demitri martin plays beef I will boycott.

i find him occasionally funny, but also resent him.

I see The Tenmen as being more like... The Soft Pack (formerly the Muslims):
covering my favorite Cure song here (http://quietcolor.com/qc/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/grinding-halt.mp3)
and here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMF5A2oMDeE&eurl=http://2groundcontrol.blogspot.com/2009/01/ex-muslims.html) doing their best original song. the video is kind of horrible.

I really like Demetri Martin, and think that video is amazing.  Also that band.  Usually I check out the bands you mention and this is the best one yet.

Also, I love that all of their videos on youtube have muslims and christians arguing.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 02, 2009, 04:07:12 pm
I'm concerned with how much will be lost in translation from cartoon cats to live-action humans, particularly the violence. A cartoon cat ripping another cartoon cat's face off is funny, but with humans it suddenly becomes horrifying.

For some reason, I am reminded of the old Monty Python sketch where they spoof a Peckinpah movie, which starts as a lovely Victorian outing in the park but descends into everyone's hands and arms being severed and blood spouting everywhere.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 02, 2009, 04:35:06 pm
People, it is obvious that Ray can only be played by LL Cool J or Tone Loc

that is all
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: jaydub on March 02, 2009, 05:52:56 pm
Quote from: El Jefe
Kadeem Hardison should play Roast Beef
Amen. 

Oh!  The guy who played Dwayne Wayne in that Cosby show spinoff.  Yeah, that would work.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: smick on March 02, 2009, 10:29:12 pm
No!

NO!!!

Go lay down... gooolaaaaaaydoooooown.

Bad.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Choop on March 03, 2009, 03:04:13 am
jack black and kyle gass as ray and beef

no but seriously now

what about craig robinson (http://www.digitaljournal.com/img/8/9/9/i/4/1/6/o/CraigRobinsonFinal.jpg) as ray and d.j. qualls as beef

oh and i love paul rudd as teodor. top that off with john c. reilly as lyle (shh, just picture it for a minute) and tom wilkinson as cornelius


if ben stiller or drew barrymore is involved with this picture i will kill something cute
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: oball on March 03, 2009, 07:12:47 am
For some reason, I am reminded of the old Monty Python sketch where they spoof a Peckinpah movie, which starts as a lovely Victorian outing in the park but descends into everyone's hands and arms being severed and blood spouting everywhere.

I say!  Anyone for tennis? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1-NpyaOWV0)
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: miles on March 04, 2009, 06:00:04 am
Judah Friedlander as Lyle?
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Choop on March 04, 2009, 06:04:44 am
miles you win an internet for that
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: miles on March 04, 2009, 06:26:45 am
Totally the glasses. Plus his 30 Rock character's grossness and addiction to porn.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Toaster on March 04, 2009, 07:49:59 pm
I... I  have another idea for Roast Beef. For the people who don't like Demetri Martin. How about Garret Dillahunt?

oh please no not the belt
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: wombat on March 04, 2009, 09:31:28 pm
This is what the man says about this, from the Assbar. (I think as only a small quote from a very long thread, this is a case of fair use and what's more a good advertisement for what you would get for your $2.99 a month.)

Quote
Ray? I like Jack Black. Ramses? I like Chris Cooper. Latino Health Crisis? I like Danny Trejo. Beef? I still wish Steve Buscemi was only 18. He would nail that part to the wall. Or wait, no. I guess there's that Michael Cera dude, but he needs some beatings before he can be Beef.

I think I never heard of any of these people either, except I have seen Jack Black in ads for movies and the idea makes me want to cry almost as bad as Demetri Martin. Can someone suggest a good Jack Black movie so I can prepare myself in case this comes to pass?


Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Toaster on March 04, 2009, 09:50:22 pm
Shit, I was trying to remember Danny Trejo's name. Yeah, that's be perfect. Those other ones, though? I dunno. Why does he want Roast Beef to be 18? I thought he was in his early 30's.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: lprkn on March 04, 2009, 09:51:55 pm
Re: Jack Black: The Jackal? High Fidelity? School of Rock I kind of liked.

Yes the man is fat and gregarious and chill but in a completely non-Ray way. I have no real suggestions, either. So I guess I'm not really helping...A younger Bill Murray, perhaps.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: jaydub on March 04, 2009, 09:55:08 pm
Steve Buscemi hasn't been 18 since 1975.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: CortJstr on March 05, 2009, 02:00:44 am
I actually like Demitri Martin's stand-up. His new show is eh.

I'm pretty sure during the original arc we decided that Latino Health Crisis was Danny Trejo.

Wombat, Danny Trejo is the scary looking motherfucker in Robert Rodrigez movies (Desperado, Spy Kids). If you don't know who Steve Buscemi then I weep for you. You might as well not recognize Bruce Campbell.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Drygioni on March 05, 2009, 02:59:15 am
There's a movie?

How can there be cats in it?

Wow.

Will it be in England (I assume I meant distributed)
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: jay-ell on March 05, 2009, 03:09:40 am
Tehere's a bmovie?

how cna they get cats in it ?A

Wow

Will it bae in Enbgland ?

Sobriety fail! 
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Drygioni on March 05, 2009, 03:26:00 am
Sobriety fail! 

Sorry.

Vodka not good.

Don't fail me.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Doc on March 05, 2009, 03:30:25 am
Danny Trejo is basically exactly right, to the point where at the time I kind of assumed TLHC was a homage.
Jack Black as Ray would basically work, I mean we buy into Ray a bit too much, we humour him that he has style but he really doesn't. This is the cat that put kraft singles on uncooked tortilla chips.
I'm also thinking Steven Page from barenaked ladies but only because he looks perfect. I assume he can't act.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Choop on March 05, 2009, 06:06:52 am
seriously? no love for craig robinson as ray? damn i thought i had that shit tight

jack black's probably seminal performance is in Orange County, but as someone lacking a penchant for movies in general, most especially the coming-of-age-teen movie genre, you might not dig it much. hell, i love most movies and especially that genre, and i barely enjoyed it, but like i said it's probably his seminal performance.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: wombat on March 05, 2009, 12:30:00 pm
Jack Black as Ray would basically work, I mean we buy into Ray a bit too much, we humour him that he has style but he really doesn't. This is the cat that put kraft singles on uncooked tortilla chips.

This is a good point.

I still don't know any of these other people. Cort, remember that the last movie I saw in a theater was.... uh, I don't remember the last movie I saw in a theater, and I have reverted to the most basic Netflix plan which I think is like one movie a month, and what I have from them right now is a disk of Buffy the Vampire Slayer that's been here for like two months without our getting around to watching it.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: jay-ell on March 05, 2009, 01:27:27 pm
What season of Buffy?  Are you a fan or are you just getting started? 

If you get through all the DVDs I can mail-loan you my comic books!  </geek>


Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: wombat on March 05, 2009, 01:51:15 pm
We have never seen it. We are hoping that we like it so it will be years before we have to decide what to rent again.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: CortJstr on March 05, 2009, 02:23:08 pm
This is a good point.

I still don't know any of these other people. Cort, remember that the last movie I saw in a theater was.... uh, I don't remember the last movie I saw in a theater, and I have reverted to the most basic Netflix plan which I think is like one movie a month, and what I have from them right now is a disk of Buffy the Vampire Slayer that's been here for like two months without our getting around to watching it.

True, but both Danny Trejo and Steve Buscemi are very distinctive people. They are like the anti Bill Paxton/Pullman.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: lprkn on March 05, 2009, 02:29:45 pm
seriously? no love for craig robinson as ray? damn i thought i had that shit tight

I feel you, Choop. I think he fits my vision of Ray more than JB.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: pmcd9 on March 07, 2009, 04:53:42 pm
I was thinking about the Great Outdoor Fight movie last night and I tried to picture how it would play out as a live action movie.  For some reason my mind went to the episode where Ray finds himself in a hotel with Tina and she gives him a commodore.  That scene plays out like a Rob Schneider movie.  Notice I didn't say bad Rob Schneider movie because that would be redundant.

So yeah, in that scene Ray is played by Rob Schneider and Tina is Queen Latifah.  Teodor may or may not be played by Ben Affleck.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Lister on March 14, 2009, 09:55:19 am
And Todd's last name is "Squirrel". How are they going to square that? Maybe he could just be a little human drug addict whose nickname was "Todd the Squirrel".

I have nothing to add to this thread, except for the fact that my next door neighbor for one year of college chose to be called Squirrel, and he appeared to be human.

Also, one of my best friends chose Thumper as his nickname.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: Toaster on March 14, 2009, 10:20:44 pm
Didn't he know the rule that you can't choose your own nickname?
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 15, 2009, 03:28:02 am
I think everyone knows The Sting Rule, some people just choose to ignore it.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: jaydub on March 16, 2009, 07:49:54 pm
He may not have picked it originally - he may have come to identify with it though, so when meeting a new group he passed the moniker to them.  In my own case, a high school teammate (rather unimaginatively) labeled me Jaydub.  Since there were about 50 other Johns at the school, it was a welcome variation.  In the case where a nickname is abusive (middle school kids nicknamed me "Little Rabbit" on account of my stature and overbite), passing that name on as your preferred ID says something about your self image I think.  I'm reminded of a buddy of my younger brother who, when conversation had lulled and boredom was setting in, liked to bring up something stupid he had done to get a rise out of everyone.  He was happy in his role as fool, apparently.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: jay-ell on March 17, 2009, 12:56:55 am
My brother-in-law has retained his childhood nickname of "Pookey." 
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: jaydub on March 17, 2009, 01:16:19 am
If it had been "Poopy", I'd question his self-image.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: pmcd9 on March 17, 2009, 05:52:40 am
If it had been "Poopy", I'd question his self-image.

I once dated a woman that self identified herself as poopy #####.  It was a nickname given her by her ex who committed suicide.  I only went out with her once.

Actually, now that I recall, that date was pretty damn scary.  I mean, she was fucked up in the head, but was nice enough and we were getting along alright.  We were in her bedroom lying on the bed watching a movie.  We had just started to fool around a little bit when her 15 year old daughter came home.  We moved the party into the other room, but before long daughter was coming on to me, really blatantly.  Right in front of mother too who seemed a little uncomfortable with what was happening, but didn't do anything about it.  I presumed she was baiting me and had I taken the bait she would have cried rape.

I decided the best idea would be to bolt the fuck out of there.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: jaydub on March 19, 2009, 05:40:28 am
I started to write something about a threesome, then got all skeeved out.
Title: Re: The OFFICIAL Great Outdoor Fight Movie Thread
Post by: theinevitable on March 19, 2009, 08:36:38 pm
Quote
I once dated a woman that self identified herself as poopy ******.  It was a nickname given her by her ex who committed suicide.  I only went out with her once.

After a few dates: "paul... I like you a lot. Do you want... do you want to find out why they call me poopy #####?"

The idea of a woman identifying herself by this name makes me feel kind of sick to my stomach.