The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: ananke on April 14, 2009, 11:00:38 pm

Title: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
Post by: ananke on April 14, 2009, 11:00:38 pm
This one gave me some chuckles. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04132009) I mainly like the weird angle drawing of Lyle though.
Title: Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
Post by: theinevitable on April 14, 2009, 11:36:43 pm
Teodor was pretty critical (at first) about Ray playing with a truck, so he had this coming.
Title: Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
Post by: AugustWest on April 14, 2009, 11:37:32 pm
Two strips and a Star Wars poster?  Onstad must have taken up meth when he moved to Oregon.
Title: Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
Post by: Bimmicus on April 14, 2009, 11:49:49 pm
Imagine what Lyle will pull off when the "WELCOME TO YOUR FORTIES" time comes.

A gun with a single bullet.
Title: Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
Post by: Doc on April 15, 2009, 12:39:43 am
I had a picture book of puff the magic dragon when I was a kid, it was my favourite book for ages. It took me years to realize the song came first.

Actually now that I think about it that books plot had nothing to do with the song, so maybe they just ripped off the name? That's going to drive me nuts now.
Title: Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
Post by: oball on April 15, 2009, 01:24:18 am
"Puff the Magic Dragon" always makes me think of the AC-47 Spooky gunship (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73SciCMf9Rw).
Title: Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
Post by: littlefallsmets on April 15, 2009, 02:01:15 am
Considering the state of my own situation right now, those are some rough fuck*ng chuckles.

Is roughest fuck*ng chuckles ever.
Title: Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
Post by: CortJstr on April 15, 2009, 02:36:44 am
Teodor was pretty critical (at first) about Ray playing with a truck, so he had this coming.

Dammit, I was going to bring that up.
Title: Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
Post by: pmcd9 on April 15, 2009, 02:43:03 am
Dammit, I was going to bring that up.

And I had forgotten about it so I'm gonna can you both.
Title: Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
Post by: colmore on April 15, 2009, 07:17:59 pm
I think 33 is when the 30s properly begin.  I base this on the fact that the 20s don't start until 22.
Title: Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
Post by: theinevitable on April 15, 2009, 10:32:05 pm
Quote
I base this on the fact that the 20s don't start until 22.

I'm glad we can agree that I am basically still a teenager.

The other day, for the hundreth time, I realized that the entire time I have known my best friend at school, he has been older than I am right now.

It kind of puts things in perspective, somehow?
Title: Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
Post by: Lister on April 16, 2009, 05:29:00 am
I think 33 is when the 30s properly begin.

Shit.  I thought I was at least partway done.
Title: Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
Post by: Choop on April 16, 2009, 06:12:17 am
does that mean i actually have six months left of my 20s?



because last saturday morning didn't feel like my 20s.
Title: Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
Post by: Cioran on April 18, 2009, 10:00:36 pm
I always complete the name: "Peter Paul and Mary Chain".