Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.  (Read 4349 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ananke

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 74
  • !لو ائكل الخنزير لأموت
    • View Profile
14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
« on: April 14, 2009, 11:00:38 pm »

This one gave me some chuckles. I mainly like the weird angle drawing of Lyle though.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 11:36:43 pm »

Teodor was pretty critical (at first) about Ray playing with a truck, so he had this coming.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 11:37:32 pm »

Two strips and a Star Wars poster?  Onstad must have taken up meth when he moved to Oregon.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 11:49:49 pm »

Imagine what Lyle will pull off when the "WELCOME TO YOUR FORTIES" time comes.

A gun with a single bullet.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 12:39:43 am »

I had a picture book of puff the magic dragon when I was a kid, it was my favourite book for ages. It took me years to realize the song came first.

Actually now that I think about it that books plot had nothing to do with the song, so maybe they just ripped off the name? That's going to drive me nuts now.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 12:43:05 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 01:24:18 am »

"Puff the Magic Dragon" always makes me think of the AC-47 Spooky gunship.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 02:01:15 am »

Considering the state of my own situation right now, those are some rough fuck*ng chuckles.

Is roughest fuck*ng chuckles ever.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 02:36:44 am »

Teodor was pretty critical (at first) about Ray playing with a truck, so he had this coming.

Dammit, I was going to bring that up.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 02:43:03 am »

Dammit, I was going to bring that up.

And I had forgotten about it so I'm gonna can you both.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 07:17:59 pm »

I think 33 is when the 30s properly begin.  I base this on the fact that the 20s don't start until 22.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 10:32:05 pm »

Quote
I base this on the fact that the 20s don't start until 22.

I'm glad we can agree that I am basically still a teenager.

The other day, for the hundreth time, I realized that the entire time I have known my best friend at school, he has been older than I am right now.

It kind of puts things in perspective, somehow?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 05:29:00 am »

I think 33 is when the 30s properly begin.

Shit.  I thought I was at least partway done.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 06:12:17 am »

does that mean i actually have six months left of my 20s?



because last saturday morning didn't feel like my 20s.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Cioran

  • Guest
Re: 14 April 2009 - Don't forget to bring your dreams.
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2009, 10:00:36 pm »

I always complete the name: "Peter Paul and Mary Chain".
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up