The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Toaster on June 19, 2009, 06:20:10 am

Title: June 18, 2009 - "I Roll Red Meat Wide!"
Post by: Toaster on June 19, 2009, 06:20:10 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06182009

Lungs like a Dyson, alveoli like a tree!

Do YOU roll red meat wide?
Title: Re: June 18, 2009 - "I Roll Red Meat Wide!"
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 19, 2009, 06:40:52 am
The status quo is God!
Title: Re: June 18, 2009 - "I Roll Red Meat Wide!"
Post by: Doc on June 19, 2009, 07:40:27 am
So is Charley going back or not? Do they know that the tag is the important thing?
Title: Re: June 18, 2009 - "I Roll Red Meat Wide!"
Post by: MrCB on June 19, 2009, 09:40:46 am
So is Charley going back or not? Do they know that the tag is the important thing?

I'm not sure that either Ray or Charley are the sorts who'll happily use a poo covered tag...
Title: Re: June 18, 2009 - "I Roll Red Meat Wide!"
Post by: CortJstr on June 19, 2009, 12:49:50 pm
I'm not sure that either Ray or Charley are the sorts who'll happily use a poo covered tag...

It looks like the tag was lost anyway. The eyes are closed, so it's no longer stuck to Ray's foot. Maybe Charlie will just try having somebody shoot him again but I'm betting then he'd just go to modern heaven/hell.
Title: Re: June 18, 2009 - "I Roll Red Meat Wide!"
Post by: greenkoolayd on June 20, 2009, 04:00:20 am
It looks like the tag was lost anyway. The eyes are closed, so it's no longer stuck to Ray's foot. Maybe Charlie will just try having somebody shoot him again but I'm betting then he'd just go to modern heaven/hell.

maybe it has to do with how they die?  since LN was shot by the old-timey gun, he went to old-timey heaven.  and all those times beef died, it was from modern happenings.....
[[shrug]]

i guess we'll see.
Title: Re: June 18, 2009 - "I Roll Red Meat Wide!"
Post by: robot_god on June 22, 2009, 12:20:24 am
There's no way LN is getting back there.  I'm kind of surprised he liked it there so much, in the first place.