Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: June 18, 2009 - "I Roll Red Meat Wide!"  (Read 2649 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
June 18, 2009 - "I Roll Red Meat Wide!"
« on: June 19, 2009, 06:20:10 am »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06182009

Lungs like a Dyson, alveoli like a tree!

Do YOU roll red meat wide?
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: June 18, 2009 - "I Roll Red Meat Wide!"
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 06:40:52 am »

The status quo is God!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: June 18, 2009 - "I Roll Red Meat Wide!"
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 07:40:27 am »

So is Charley going back or not? Do they know that the tag is the important thing?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: June 18, 2009 - "I Roll Red Meat Wide!"
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 09:40:46 am »

So is Charley going back or not? Do they know that the tag is the important thing?

I'm not sure that either Ray or Charley are the sorts who'll happily use a poo covered tag...
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: June 18, 2009 - "I Roll Red Meat Wide!"
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 12:49:50 pm »

I'm not sure that either Ray or Charley are the sorts who'll happily use a poo covered tag...

It looks like the tag was lost anyway. The eyes are closed, so it's no longer stuck to Ray's foot. Maybe Charlie will just try having somebody shoot him again but I'm betting then he'd just go to modern heaven/hell.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: June 18, 2009 - "I Roll Red Meat Wide!"
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 04:00:20 am »

It looks like the tag was lost anyway. The eyes are closed, so it's no longer stuck to Ray's foot. Maybe Charlie will just try having somebody shoot him again but I'm betting then he'd just go to modern heaven/hell.

maybe it has to do with how they die?  since LN was shot by the old-timey gun, he went to old-timey heaven.  and all those times beef died, it was from modern happenings.....
[[shrug]]

i guess we'll see.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: June 18, 2009 - "I Roll Red Meat Wide!"
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 12:20:24 am »

There's no way LN is getting back there.  I'm kind of surprised he liked it there so much, in the first place.
Logged
ACHIEVE
Pages: [1]   Go Up