The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: dejavroom on July 22, 2009, 11:40:57 am
-
A very dull interview, as it is. (http://www.viceland.com/int/guide_comics/htdocs/this-dude-no-mercy-107.php) "Are you Beef? Are you Teódor? Areyoufapfapfap"
-
I will save this to read later. If my impression of VICE is correct, this interview will involve talking about how awesome prostitutes are in Central Africa, because they are so poor that they will do ANYTHING.
-
Those are mostly really stupid questions, but Onstad does a good job of making the interview worth reading if you skip over the questions.
-
Yeah, there were like 6 questions in a row that all boiled down to "are you SURE you're not Roast Beef?"
-
"Did you actually get shot and go to heaven but then find a way back to earth via a Friendly's menu?"
-
"Did you ever teach your rich friend how to properly kill drifters so that he could emotionally reconnect with his distant father?"
-
"Did your owner ever stick a matchstick up your butt that would cause your poop to fall from your ass to the ground?"
-
"Did you kill your girlfriend's or wife's Tamagotchi?"
-
"Are you now, or have you ever been, possessed by the spirit of Billy Idol?"
-
"Are you five?"
It's really insulting to a writer to suggest that he can only write characters that are identical to himself.
-
"Are you standing on it?"
-
"When you were born were they unsure of your gender? How did that make you feel?"
-
"Have you proved yourself a coward who would desert a dying man?"
-
"If the Cure were silly, how far away from them would you want to be?"
Did anybody else see Might Boosh this week? The worlds strongest hairspray is made from the tears of Robert Smith. Presumably while he's in the bath.
-
"Are you standing on it?"
I'm too late, and not clever enough, to play, but this one wins.
-
I'm too late, and not clever enough, to play, but this one wins.
Gosh. Thanks.
-
"Do you actually have magical giant legs or were you merely basing them on some kind of... mechanical giant legs that you own?"
-
"When did you discover that your skeletal system was indeed actually nothing but cartilage?"
-
so many things about Achewood make more sense now that I am in northern California.
Especially after I went to visit Marin County. Oh my god, Pat has a whole county.
-
Is there a Wikipedia page for your urine?
-
Is there a Wikipedia page for your urine?
I'm interested in whether Onstad audiocasts. I'd pay big money for an Mp3 of that.
-
"Do you know this guy? Do you... know... this... guy?"
-
"does your wife have a big ol' ass?"
-
"Would you like some toast? Or are you too depressed to bite all the way through it?"
-
"Hey, what's this? Cursive?"
-
"Do you know how Matt Damon feels when he approaches a blank sheet of paper?"
-
"Do you like a little ol' bitta-bitta in your funky somethin'?"
-
You know how to put the jimmy onto your wee-wee, right?
-
IThe interviewer is asking stereotypical "bad interview" questions, especially "Are you character X?", in order to be "ironic".
I used to read Vice. Now I read Achewood.