The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Tawlallexer on September 17, 2009, 11:00:21 am

Title: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: Tawlallexer on September 17, 2009, 11:00:21 am
I am fascinated by what i see here here. It appears to be a
 good place!

I'm intrigued.

How random is this? I discovered this web site
as I was scouring the net for revver movies! How crazy is that?

I am planning  to share my creations in this forum

Bye for now
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: JorgeFabregas on September 17, 2009, 12:47:10 pm
You don't say...
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: ananke on September 17, 2009, 01:24:40 pm
That is truly random.
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: AugustWest on September 17, 2009, 01:30:23 pm
What's a revver movie?
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on September 17, 2009, 01:49:16 pm
obvious troll is obvious
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: JorgeFabregas on September 17, 2009, 01:51:09 pm
I don't think it's a troll, I think it's a weirdo spambot that is attempting to lay some groundwork.
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on September 17, 2009, 01:55:48 pm
I don't think it's a troll, I think it's a weirdo spambot that is attempting to lay some groundwork.

Groundwork for what? Unknown palindromes?

A man, a plan, a canal, Suez!
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: wombat on September 17, 2009, 02:05:15 pm
I'm more impressed by the spambots who make the effort to name themselves after my dogs, but I'm willing to wait and see.
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: AugustWest on September 17, 2009, 02:06:08 pm
Madam, I'm Aloysius.
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: JorgeFabregas on September 17, 2009, 02:33:30 pm
Groundwork for what? Unknown palindromes?

A man, a plan, a canal, Suez!
Laying groundwork for spam creations.
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: Ruta Bagas on September 17, 2009, 03:01:39 pm
He's right, though. We do appear to be a
  good place!
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: JorgeFabregas on September 17, 2009, 03:09:51 pm
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:_eeTxUcBHC8J:sportscarforums.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D906186+%22revver+movies%22&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://spinnerettemusic.com/community/index.php?s=86d06676ee2eb783875afcc63a21e300&showtopic=8367&pid=142153&st=0&#entry142153

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:YJ7EW0kLws8J:forum.cockos.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D373891+%22revver+movies%22&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: pmcd9 on September 17, 2009, 03:12:24 pm
Revver (http://revver.com/) is a video sharing site.  The point of the spam is to get us to check out Revver.
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: CortJstr on September 17, 2009, 03:14:48 pm
I think that's where the Ask a Ninja videos were hosted back before I got tired of watching them.
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: Dangermoose on September 17, 2009, 06:45:04 pm
Revver (http://revver.com/) is a video sharing site.  The point of the spam is to get us to check out Revver.

And right into its hands you've played!
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: jaydub on September 17, 2009, 06:49:28 pm
Do bots have hands?
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: pmcd9 on September 17, 2009, 06:55:10 pm
Sure, why not.  I'm always interested in a new video sharing site. 
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: Toaster on September 17, 2009, 08:10:07 pm
Do bots have hands?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Devil%27s_Hands_Are_Idle_Playthings
Title: Re: Howdy I just found this place
Post by: Dangermoose on September 17, 2009, 08:17:19 pm
Do bots have hands?

WHY FIND OUT