Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Howdy I just found this place  (Read 2961 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tawlallexer

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Howdy I just found this place
« on: September 17, 2009, 11:00:21 am »

I am fascinated by what i see here here. It appears to be a
 good place!

I'm intrigued.

How random is this? I discovered this web site
as I was scouring the net for revver movies! How crazy is that?

I am planning  to share my creations in this forum

Bye for now
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy I just found this place
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 12:47:10 pm »

You don't say...
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

ananke

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 74
  • !لو ائكل الخنزير لأموت
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy I just found this place
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 01:24:40 pm »

That is truly random.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy I just found this place
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 01:30:23 pm »

What's a revver movie?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Howdy I just found this place
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 01:49:16 pm »

obvious troll is obvious
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy I just found this place
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 01:51:09 pm »

I don't think it's a troll, I think it's a weirdo spambot that is attempting to lay some groundwork.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Howdy I just found this place
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 01:55:48 pm »

I don't think it's a troll, I think it's a weirdo spambot that is attempting to lay some groundwork.

Groundwork for what? Unknown palindromes?

A man, a plan, a canal, Suez!
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy I just found this place
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 02:05:15 pm »

I'm more impressed by the spambots who make the effort to name themselves after my dogs, but I'm willing to wait and see.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy I just found this place
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 02:06:08 pm »

Madam, I'm Aloysius.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy I just found this place
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2009, 02:33:30 pm »

Groundwork for what? Unknown palindromes?

A man, a plan, a canal, Suez!
Laying groundwork for spam creations.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Howdy I just found this place
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2009, 03:01:39 pm »

He's right, though. We do appear to be a
  good place!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy I just found this place
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 03:12:24 pm »

Revver is a video sharing site.  The point of the spam is to get us to check out Revver.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy I just found this place
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 03:14:48 pm »

I think that's where the Ask a Ninja videos were hosted back before I got tired of watching them.
Logged

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy I just found this place
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2009, 06:45:04 pm »

Revver is a video sharing site.  The point of the spam is to get us to check out Revver.

And right into its hands you've played!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up