The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on October 01, 2009, 02:09:39 am

Title: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on October 01, 2009, 02:09:39 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09302009

The thought that there are squirrels who are not degenerates confuses and frightens me.
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: CortJstr on October 01, 2009, 02:13:37 am
The thought that there are squirrels who are not degenerates confuses and frightens me.

Totally. I'd always though of the squirrels all had similar personalities like the dogs do. A classy squirrel confuses me.
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: littlefallsmets on October 01, 2009, 02:41:14 am
What is the significance of a "Joe Satriani", though?

I mean... it's not the best. Joe Satriani isn't the best guitar player out there.

He's very good, in a very confined kind of limited kind of way, in a very specific type of guitar playing that isn't all that highly regarded but...

Even in that field, he isn't the best. He's maybe top-shelf of the second-tier?

I'm way over thinking this, aren't I?
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: oball on October 01, 2009, 02:42:13 am
How many other squirrels have we even seen before?  There's HIS OLD FRIEND BLISTER, and the guy who got eaten by a snake.  Any others?

Anyway, if all the ones we've previously encountered have been friends of Todd, it's not really surprising that we've formed a view of them all as degenerate junkies.  It's like if aliens did a study of humans by only observing a trailer park full of meth labs in West Virginia.
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on October 01, 2009, 02:50:13 am
What is the significance of a "Joe Satriani", though?

I mean... it's not the best. Joe Satriani isn't the best guitar player out there.

He's very good, in a very confined kind of limited kind of way, in a very specific type of guitar playing that isn't all that highly regarded but...

Even in that field, he isn't the best. He's maybe top-shelf of the second-tier?

I'm way over thinking this, aren't I?


If you are Todd, you think Joe Satriani is the best. So, yes, you are over-thinking this.
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: CortJstr on October 01, 2009, 02:54:35 am
How many other squirrels have we even seen before?  There's HIS OLD FRIEND BLISTER, and the guy who got eaten by a snake.  Any others?

Anyway, if all the ones we've previously encountered have been friends of Todd, it's not really surprising that we've formed a view of them all as degenerate junkies.  It's like if aliens did a study of humans by only observing a trailer park full of meth labs in West Virginia.

Don't forget the Department of Squirrel Police
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: littlefallsmets on October 01, 2009, 03:06:16 am
Quote from: Victoria Waterfield
If you are Todd, you think Joe Satriani is the best. So, yes, you are over-thinking this.

Yeah.

Lookin' for the Doyle explanation when the Watson explanation is obvious and sufficient.

I do this a lot. Ten-four, I copy.
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: jaydub on October 01, 2009, 06:47:54 am
Todd strips make me happy.  No idea why.  Maybe I like creatures that are pure Id.
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: pmcd9 on October 01, 2009, 07:56:12 am
I would like to make 50 samoleans THAT fast.
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: Turbo Ninja on October 01, 2009, 02:57:56 pm
I would like to make 50 samoleans THAT fast.

Try what I did.  Only $10K up front.
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: greenkoolayd on October 01, 2009, 05:16:30 pm
Try what I did.  Only $10K up front.

if 'spending money to make money' was ever a kick in nads, ^thats it right there.
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 02, 2009, 01:00:58 am
"I have a salary. I have been to breakfast restaurants at breakfast time."
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: Mr Trout on October 02, 2009, 01:43:31 am
"I have been to breakfast restaurants at breakfast time."

That line cracked me up too. Mostly because it made me realize I have never been to a breakfast restaurant during breakfast time. Mostly becuase the only time I got to Denny's etc. is when everyone I'm with is completely wasted or hungover, and those things don't usually happen during the traditional breakfast hours.
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: Ben-San on October 02, 2009, 04:16:44 pm
How many other squirrels have we even seen before?  There's HIS OLD FRIEND BLISTER, and the guy who got eaten by a snake.  Any others?

Anyway, if all the ones we've previously encountered have been friends of Todd, it's not really surprising that we've formed a view of them all as degenerate junkies.  It's like if aliens did a study of humans by only observing a trailer park full of meth labs in West Virginia.

There is also Ricky Nihoha (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04182007), who does not seem to be a waste of oxygen and acorns.
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: greenkoolayd on October 05, 2009, 04:20:21 am
is assetbar being impolite to anyone else?
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 05, 2009, 04:46:46 am
is assetbar being impolite to anyone else?
Dude dont do assbar. That place is a cluster fuck.
I know ash and I were on it at some point, I had some nice pete comment that got astronomical "chubbies" or whatever it is they use
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: littlefallsmets on October 05, 2009, 04:58:32 am
Quote from: greenkoolayd
is assetbar being impolite to anyone else?

Insofar as existing? Sure. It definitely should not exist.

We need Mr. Sparkle to expel it to the land of wind and spirits, fersure.
Title: Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
Post by: alreadyinuse on October 05, 2009, 07:58:21 pm
instigated what one, Ash?  I don't understand to what you are referring?