The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: alreadyinuse on October 07, 2009, 03:15:22 am
-
is thinki maybe n :o t what sit called zactly but s :o metiing anyway in general vicinty
y :o u puts it in y :o ur ear in b :o th ear actually but :o ne ear at time naturally
lights it :o n fire. is like wick. the fire melts the wax :o f the ear, and the wick suck up the wax similar pr :o cess as the s :o der wick f :o r thems a y :o u wh :o is tecnician :o f the electr :o ncis
smell kinda n :o t g :o :o d, but, clean :o ut all wax fr :o m ear
there is tw :o kind :o f ear wax there is dry ear wayx and there is wet ear wax. depends :o n y :o ur blue jeans what y :o ur manifest destingy is :o f the heritaeg :o f the geneticists if wets :o r drys
is g :o :o d idea take :o ut all ear wx? Maybe is pr :o tecti :o n fr :o m disease :o f insects :o r pr :o tecti :o ns fr :o m the ultravi :o lence rays :o f the sunlights :o r maybe just t :o :o keep skin :o f ear fr :o m dry t :o :o muchs. fuck*ng with nature
ear wicks. n :o w with bubblegums flav :o r sents.
-
oh shit man I have no idea what happened there I'm using some chincy java browser on an blackberry and it fucked up the spell check apparently I'm sorry.
-
Google ear candling.
-
Here, I think I know what you're talking about... let me help you:
yesy ou can do that when from holistic practioner like mesage rakey
some maybe herbs or satchets. kinda ur deal.
they gets all the time. have a cone put in and let.
fluoridation
-
Dude get your bb-fu in order. Its not rocket surgery.
amateurs...
-
Dude get your bb-fu in order. Its not rocket surgery.
amateurs...
no
it is hypnotic we must watch it this way forever
frankly the children of the corn animated :) faces are more entertaining than any message post can ever be
-
I think we can close this thing down now. This post is really all we ever needed.
Also, ear candling does nothing except sometimes drip scalding hot wax in your ears.
-
is scam! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ear_candle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ear_candlehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ear_candlehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ear_candle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ear_candle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ear_candle
fuck*ngsshits! is scam! I did not knowI'mglasd Id idn't do it
-
I think we can close this thing down now. This post is really all we ever needed.
Also, ear candling does nothing except sometimes drip scalding hot wax in your ears.
that sounds kinda sexy....
-
{bullshit}
Ah, I forgot alreadyinuse was that guy who was doing some kind of art project.
-
I quit reading The Straight Dope a while ago, not sure why exactly. But I remember this one.
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1103/how-do-ear-candles-work
-
Ah, I forgot alreadyinuse was that guy who was doing some kind of art project.
is not doing art projects NO NO NO NO >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Is doing this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s
-
(http://entomology.unl.edu/images/earwigs/euro_earwigs.jpg) +(http://www.airwick.com/img/airWick.gif)=
-
that sounds kinda sexy....
Deviant. Hey, speaking of which, remind me to tell you about the time my friend Chris got a bad burn. It's a doozie.
-
Well?
-
hey bluemoon72, don't forget to tell us about the time your friend Chris got a bad burn.
-
hey bluemoon72, don't forget to tell us about the time your friend Chris got a bad burn.
Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me! So my friend Chris is a submissive, right? About five years ago, his then-girlfriend decided to have me over for a nice spaghetti dinner, using Chris as the dinner table. Sure! Fun times. So Chris down on his hands and knees, in his gear, complete with ball gag, and Kenneta and I are eating dinner on his back and giggling like schoolgirls. She had tea candles lined up on his back (every proper pasta meal must have candles on the table, yes?) and had cut notches in the little metal cups so that the melted wax would drip out and pool on his back and drip down his sides. Well, one of them got too hot, but he never said anything, he was so deep into subspace. (no, it's not cause of the ball gag, there was both a safe word and safe signal arranged.) He was just in a trance the whole time. We got done eating, and started to clean off the 'table' (putting our leftovers down in front of him on the floor for his dinner, of course). We took the candles off his back, and found that one of them was covering up a deep, deep, DEEP burn. Like a hole had been punched in his back with a pencil. I was able to see layers of skin, fat, and muscle lining this column of emptiness. We were, to say the least, horrified. Long story short, he refused to go to the hospital despite our pleading, held absolutely nothing against us, chalked it up to a "whoops", and now lives with a healed-over divot on his back about 1/4" deep. He loves it--it's a battle wound, basically. It's like a badge of honor for him, that he can take that much pain.
So, hi everyone! :) (and yes, that is the weirdest experience I have ever been a part of, with only a couple of exceptions.) LOL!
-
I got a burn, man.
-
Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me! So my friend Chris is a submissive, right? About five years ago, his then-girlfriend decided to have me over for a nice spaghetti dinner, using Chris as the dinner table. Sure! Fun times. So Chris down on his hands and knees, in his gear, complete with ball gag, and Kenneta and I are eating dinner on his back and giggling like schoolgirls. She had tea candles lined up on his back (every proper pasta meal must have candles on the table, yes?) and had cut notches in the little metal cups so that the melted wax would drip out and pool on his back and drip down his sides. Well, one of them got too hot, but he never said anything, he was so deep into subspace. (no, it's not cause of the ball gag, there was both a safe word and safe signal arranged.) He was just in a trance the whole time. We got done eating, and started to clean off the 'table' (putting our leftovers down in front of him on the floor for his dinner, of course). We took the candles off his back, and found that one of them was covering up a deep, deep, DEEP burn. Like a hole had been punched in his back with a pencil. I was able to see layers of skin, fat, and muscle lining this column of emptiness. We were, to say the least, horrified. Long story short, he refused to go to the hospital despite our pleading, held absolutely nothing against us, chalked it up to a "whoops", and now lives with a healed-over divot on his back about 1/4" deep. He loves it--it's a battle wound, basically. It's like a badge of honor for him, that he can take that much pain.
So, hi everyone! :) (and yes, that is the weirdest experience I have ever been a part of, with only a couple of exceptions.) LOL!
Is that how Chris got the idea for the Cartilage Head thread?
-
...sub ...space?
...subspace?
Is this really A Term?
(Do I want to know?) (NO! BOO TO THAT.)
-
bluemoon72, thanks for sharing... I guess...
-
woah! thats... intense. that would be way too odd for me...
-
hey bluemoon72, please don't ever tell us about the time your friend Chris got a bad burn.
fixed that for myself
(can i unread that post now pleasefortheloveof)
-
The real travesty here is that some parents named their daughter "Kenneta."
It sounds like some sort of skin condition that afflicts purebred sight hounds.
-
...sub ...space?
...subspace?
Is this really A Term?
(Do I want to know?) (NO! BOO TO THAT.)
WHY FIND OUT (http://www.albanypowerexchange.com/Ds/subspace.htm)
-
WHY FIND OUT (http://www.albanypowerexchange.com/Ds/subspace.htm)
Wait, if that is what subspace is ... okay, Star Trek just got a LOT more confusing for me now.
(also: ALBANY? Really?)
-
Actually, makes as much sense as anything else.
I grew up near Albany and can attest to the fact that those Albanians are a weird lot.
It's actually kinda sorta a college town.
(...not that I'm actually exploring that link, *shudder*)
-
Wait, if that is what subspace is ... okay, Star Trek just got a LOT more confusing for me now.
(also: ALBANY? Really?)
First you step on the platform, then the engineer powers up the matter/anti-matter hyper chambers, then you spend an evening as a dinner table, and suddenly in a matter of moments you're on the surface of the planet!
-
First you step on the platform, then the engineer powers up the matter/anti-matter hyper chambers, then you spend an evening as a dinner table, and suddenly in a matter of moments you're on the surface of the planet!
The safe word is BAT'LETH
-
KER-PLOPTH!
-
http://www.twitvid.com/95075
Jessica Simpson + Ear Candle + Torturous gay man