The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: alreadyinuse on October 13, 2009, 11:29:18 pm
-
is it ironic that the thread titled "child porn and free speech" was locked?
would it be ironic if this present thread is locked and/or deleted?
ShitPissFuckCuntCocksuckerMotherfuckerT its
http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103944/
perhaps y'all will find the resources at this site helpful...
http://www.obscenitycrimes.org/helppornproblems.php
-
Dude, you seem to have confused us with the government. We aren't infringing your right to free speech. You can say whatever you want. But you're saying it in a private place. You are in our house. There are public spaces where you can say or do whatever you want. This isn't one of them.
You have the right to say what you want. We have the right to not want to hang around you, and if necessary, kick you the hell out of our house.
Personally, I'm about 50-50 on you, dude. I think you have some interesting things to say. You could clearly be interesting to interact with and you're obviously eager to interact.
But I don't get the trolling. It's not necessary and it's only marginally interesting, and only in a vulgar sort of way.
Just say what you got to say and cut out the attention whoring and everything will be fine and dandy.
-
but what if I don't like the collective you? What if you're boring? I mean, it could be. How many of you are there anyway?
if I'm only marginally interesting, then something is wrong with you. I just can't decide if it's either that you *only* find me *marginally* interesting, or that you find me interesting *at all.* but either way, I win!
-
Just one. But we fractured to provide ourselves entertainment.
-
but what if I don't like the collective you?
You keep coming back.
-
but what if I don't like the collective you? What if you're boring?
Oregon says "Hi"
-
Yeah dude, you seem like you could be an interesting fellow to have around but don't go thinking we owe you two shits of our attention.
-
(http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-dog-pictures-pugs-in-a-blanket.jpg)
-
hey, don't pay attention to me! I don't care! It's the principal of the matter... when you have someone locking a thread in order to enforce their will or some majority will upon some minority that attention should not be paid to me or to some point of discussion that I bring up, well that's kind of offensive. and boring. and republican. here's an idea... why doesn't someone start a thread to the effect of "should we ban flag burning" and then anyone who posts anything supportive of flag burning in the name of free speech should be banned.
I know I know. this is your living room and you don't want all the smoke and embers in your living room.
okay well I'm gonna post something that's really super offensive on some kinda strange visceral level, so enjoy this shit in your living rooms!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAWtRor5u4E
feh. makes me think of this:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/10/13/social.networking.class/index.html?tsp=1
-
(http://press.meetup.com/archives/albany%20pug.jpg)
-
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/53016537@N00/58124764/)
-
fuck*ng dogs! Look at that shit! For all you fuck*ng know I'm from an Arab culture where posting dogs to someone on an internet message board is considered a grave insult! show some cultural sensitivity for fuck's sake! Don't assume that every jackass you meet online is American!
-
(http://i.dailymail.co.uk/img/galleries/pugs/pug1_350x350.jpg)
if anyone wants to order some pizza...
-
Nice. And I almost locked this thread. What was I thinking?
-
(http://www.pugs.nl/images/pug0407.jpg)
-
(http://www.frapstr.com/wp-content/gallery/2008_november/ernest_borgnine.jpg)
-
but what if I don't like the collective you? What if you're boring?
Then you should get the fuck out, and try another web site that you find more interesting.
This has been another episode of Simple Answers to Stupid Questions.
Also,
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3057/2918808904_73c39b2261_m.jpg)
-
There is some fuck*ng OPPRESSION happening in here, and I for one... like it.
-
This has been another episode of Simple Answers to Stupid Questions.
i can't wait for next week's Puzzler!
-
(http://farm1.static.flickr.com/134/336762537_b55acd6192.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/336762537/)
-
Man, Paul wins at everything
-
I just popped in to say Paul's chest hair sticking out of the Santa suit is oddly sexy. That's all.
-
i can't wait for next week's Puzzler!
This was a good one. See comment #30.
http://thepoorman.net/2008/12/02/pointless-easterbrook-baiting/
-
(http://namecriticscam.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/irony.jpg)
(http://christophermattix.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/irony-bird1.jpg?w=225&h=300)
(http://christophermattix.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/irony-rust.jpg?w=300&h=199)
(http://www.marceilbeck.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/motivational_poster_irony.jpg)
-
Yay, found my new desktop wallpaper: the seagull on the no-seagull sign. THANK YEW.
-
You must have a tiny screen.
-
(http://farm1.static.flickr.com/134/336762537_b55acd6192.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/336762537/)
Are you the guy in the 4chan macro, "BRILLIANT!"?
(http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/f5/BRILLIANT!.jpg)
-
(http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs111.snc1/5109_94719045501_581935501_1907845_7332268_n.jpg)
(http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs124.snc1/5335_118136620501_581935501_2242256_8113328_n.jpg)
-
What a beautiful doggie SC.
-
Thanks :) She's sweet, but she's a VERY naughty girl... she steals socks out of the dryer and she eats everything, including our neighbor's $200 work boots and a glass bowl (the bowl contained ice cream, but when the food was gone she just kept on eating).
-
Thanks :) She's sweet, but she's a VERY naughty girl... she steals socks out of the dryer and she eats everything, including our neighbor's $200 work boots and a glass bowl (the bowl contained ice cream, but when the food was gone she just kept on eating).
Ok, so now tell us about the dog.
-
The dog ate a glass bowl? Damn!
-
that dog looks like the thing that the kid rides in 'never ending story'... i cant remember the name of the thing. it looked like a giant dog with scales and fur. a giant dog with a skin condition that is also intellectually disabled.
-
Oh man, I totally have one of those, or did before I left my parents house. She is losing her mind. Literally, she has alzheimers.
-
Falcor?
-
Falcor?
(http://api.ning.com/files/rIkrUJ9eAxuNVMuWGSXc5UtZ8mGDPHD6RDqUn*7zXkoajSvhFOIMZkpWYdT9nekq1YILrScdiegWA0-4DtIKJYnyrxtLQp4B/falcor.jpg)
-
i 'memmer now. he is a luckdragon.
-
You must have a tiny screen.
Yeah, it doesn't exactly fill up the screen, does it?
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/17364018@N03/4014621302/)
not sure why the image is not showing, so...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/17364018@N03/4014621302/ (http://www.flickr.com/photos/17364018@N03/4014621302/)
-
Flickr is somehow blocking deep linked images. I had that problem with operation Pug Bomb. I like your rear-view mirror. Keeps the assassins from sneaking up on you, right?
-
I like your rear-view mirror. Keeps the assassins from sneaking up on you, right?
Except for that once...but it was only a flesh wound.
-
...I like your rear-view mirror. Keeps the assassins from sneaking up on you, right?
unless they jump over her front cube wall... then shes up shit creek.
-
unless they jump over her front cube wall... then shes up shit creek.
Without a throwing star.
That rear-view mirror was a gift from a coworker; I work with the most awesome people.
-
Flickr is somehow blocking deep linked images. I had that problem with operation Pug Bomb. I like your rear-view mirror. Keeps the assassins from sneaking up on you, right?
STOP CALLING ASSETBAR DEROGATORY NAMES LIKE ASSASSINS OR ASSBAR OR ASSETHOLES THAT IS UNFAIR
-
You gonna send me a weird A-cap related pm now, Bobby?
-
You gonna send me a weird A-cap related pm now, Bobby?
Nah. I can do scrolling ascii marquee insults though if you want.