Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: ironic?  (Read 6930 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2009, 06:20:34 am »

Thanks :) She's sweet, but she's a VERY naughty girl... she steals socks out of the dryer and she eats everything, including our neighbor's $200 work boots and a glass bowl (the bowl contained ice cream, but when the food was gone she just kept on eating).
Ok, so now tell us about the dog.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2009, 06:21:49 am »

The dog ate a glass bowl? Damn!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: ironic?
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2009, 06:23:03 am »

that dog looks like the thing that the kid rides in 'never ending story'... i cant remember the name of the thing.  it looked like a giant dog with scales and fur.  a giant dog with a skin condition that is also intellectually disabled.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2009, 06:24:35 am »

Oh man, I totally have one of those, or did before I left my parents house.  She is losing her mind.  Literally, she has alzheimers.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: ironic?
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2009, 06:40:04 am »

Falcor?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2009, 07:06:48 am »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: ironic?
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2009, 07:12:50 am »

i 'memmer now.  he is a luckdragon.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: ironic?
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2009, 04:18:58 pm »

You must have  a tiny screen.

Yeah, it doesn't exactly fill up the screen, does it? 



not sure why the image is not showing, so...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17364018@N03/4014621302/
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2009, 04:43:10 pm »

Flickr is somehow blocking deep linked images.  I had that problem with operation Pug Bomb.  I like your rear-view mirror.  Keeps the assassins from sneaking up on you, right?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: ironic?
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2009, 05:36:14 pm »

I like your rear-view mirror.  Keeps the assassins from sneaking up on you, right?

Except for that once...but it was only a flesh wound.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: ironic?
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2009, 06:16:23 pm »

...I like your rear-view mirror.  Keeps the assassins from sneaking up on you, right?

unless they jump over her front cube wall... then shes up shit creek.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: ironic?
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2009, 06:34:13 pm »

unless they jump over her front cube wall... then shes up shit creek.
Without a throwing star. 
That rear-view mirror was a gift from a coworker; I work with the most awesome people.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: ironic?
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2009, 05:04:48 am »

Flickr is somehow blocking deep linked images.  I had that problem with operation Pug Bomb.  I like your rear-view mirror.  Keeps the assassins from sneaking up on you, right?

STOP CALLING ASSETBAR DEROGATORY NAMES LIKE ASSASSINS OR ASSBAR OR ASSETHOLES THAT IS UNFAIR
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2009, 05:21:20 am »

You gonna send me a weird A-cap related pm now, Bobby?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: ironic?
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2009, 06:20:35 am »

You gonna send me a weird A-cap related pm now, Bobby?

Nah. I can do scrolling ascii marquee insults though if you want.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up