The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: BUFFY on October 22, 2009, 01:47:17 am

Title: new achewood discussion board
Post by: BUFFY on October 22, 2009, 01:47:17 am
i just signed up here to let you all know that I saw that someone from assetbar set up a new achewood discussion board over here: http://achewood.raptorswithhats.com/ (http://achewood.raptorswithhats.com/)
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: wombat on October 22, 2009, 02:02:09 am
Thanks! Now we know where to tell them to go. I mean, more politely than we were already telling them to go.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 22, 2009, 02:06:19 am
i just signed up here to let you all know that I saw that someone from assetbar set up a new achewood discussion board over here: http://achewood.raptorswithhats.com/ (http://achewood.raptorswithhats.com/)

FRIST TIPOC!!!`

Postby alreadyinuse » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:19 pm


Re: FRIST TIPOC!!!`

Postby alreadyinuse » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:52 pm
*pouty pout face*

hey I made a post over on TOUAMB about this board just now so maybe some of them will come try it out.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: pmcd9 on October 22, 2009, 02:27:30 am
Maybe we should spam their board.  Let them know they are welcome here too if they know how to behave themselves..
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: wombat on October 22, 2009, 02:29:14 am
Well if you all start posting pictures of pugs over there, make sure you let me know so I can check it out.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: sardoniclaconic on October 22, 2009, 03:02:29 am
Maybe we should spam their board.  Let them know they are welcome here too if they know how to behave themselves..

I really don't think spamming would accomplish anything but breeding more strife, although the internet could always use more pictures of pugs. As for being welcome here, I'm feeling a bit confused. On the one hand, everyone has been very friendly to me so far; on the other, I do hear a lot of disparaging talk about people from assetbar, and I can't help but wonder a little whether I'm being welcomed or just tolerated. I think spamming of any sort would only serve to intensify that vibe.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: BUFFY on October 22, 2009, 03:12:45 am
maybe everyone can come together with a common hatred of Mr. Wonderful?

anyway, check out this jive that was posted by someone on assetbar.  (not me)

(http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll179/jesscmess/2009%20Achewood/102109_Mr. Wonderful-AchewoodMachine.jpg)
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: pmcd9 on October 22, 2009, 03:44:51 am
SC, I think you misunderstood my meaning of Spam.  I only meant that we should notify that other board that we exist in the same way that Buffy has spammed this board by advertising the new messageboard.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 22, 2009, 04:03:57 am
Is it really so hard to tell that Buffy is Mr. Wonderful? C'mon paul.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: littlefallsmets on October 22, 2009, 04:23:38 am
No no, all know that the first rule of message-things is that when the troller "goes away" the next super-new person to denounce said troller is indeed the same person's sockpuppet.

Paul was just toying with the lil dude, much how one teases a particularly stupid cat with the idea that the laser point on the wall is actually a delicious insect.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: sardoniclaconic on October 22, 2009, 04:24:49 am
Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to jump on you. I've just seen some nasty interactions between the two groups in the past.

And as a heads up, you'll have to expect that half of the new accounts created from now on will be Mr. Wonderful aliases. Congratulations, you have contracted assetbar's incurable VD.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: pmcd9 on October 22, 2009, 04:56:02 am
Dammit!

Already in Use is a good name for the little fella.  He spends most of his time looking for his next alias.

Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: pmcd9 on October 22, 2009, 04:57:44 am
Hey Mr. Wonderful, no need to sock puppet, you haven't been banned (yet).
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: jaydub on October 22, 2009, 05:55:50 am
Have we actually banned anyone?  Ever?  I thought we just bored our trolls to death.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: BUFFY on October 22, 2009, 07:03:43 am
Have we actually banned anyone?  Ever?  I thought we just bored our trolls to death.

pretty much...
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: pmcd9 on October 22, 2009, 08:39:28 am
Have we actually banned anyone?  Ever?

We're very tolerant of our trolls, but there has been bannings.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: dejavroom on October 22, 2009, 10:38:46 am
A man, a ban, a can: TOUAMB.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Doc on October 22, 2009, 10:51:17 am
I think the guy that filled our inboxes with asian cock got banned, right? But I don't think even THA SUGAH RAIN got banned, or maybe he did in the end?
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: wombat on October 22, 2009, 01:15:28 pm
Already in Use is a good name for the little fella. 

The name was the only good thing about him. I was really trying to tolerate him at first because I was amused by the name.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 22, 2009, 05:14:13 pm
pretty much...

(http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs230.snc1/7724_103721036310140_100000167321792_101627_6736212_n.jpg)

Bil₃-ga-meš₃

This appears to be the more original reading of the name familairly known to us as "Gilgamesh". The apparent meaning of the name is "The old man (bil₃-ga) is (now) a young man (meš₃)". This sounds like an odd given name. Maureen Kovacs translates the man as "The Old One is Youthful", and adds" Such a meaning is inherently unlikely for a name given at birth, so it may have been given at his coronation" (1985:xxvii). It may also have been an epithet applied to him after his death. In either case, his given name is thus unknown. It is also not impossible that the name had some other completely different meaning, and the standard interpretation is an ancient Mesopotamian folk etymology.

The change of initial /b/ > /g/ took place as a result of assimiliation to the following /g/. It is not known when this change first took place; an Old Babylonian omen text of about 1900 BCE has the spelling  ͩGe-el-ga.

The bil₃ sign is itself a combination of two signs, the giš-sign and the bil₂-sign.

-- Hayes, John L. "A Manual of Sumerian Grammar and Texts." Second edition, pp. 153-154.



The historical Gilgamesh was the fifth king of the First Dynasty of Uruk, which falls within the Early Dynastic II period (about 2700-2500 BCE. No inscriptions of his are preserved, or contemporary references to him, but there are a few inscriptions of his approximate contemporaries.

The first attestation of him is in a god-list from Fara, where is name is written  ͩBil₃-PAP-ga-meš₃. It is difficult to say exactly how these signs represent the name /Bilgameš/; his name is spelled several different ways in the course of Mesopotamian tradition.

Gilgamesh was very popular with the UR III kings. According to Jeffrey Tigay, "The kings of Ur III regarded Gilgamesh as something like their personal god" (1983:13 n.50). Michaelowski speculates that the "Giglamesh stories were made part of the school curriculum during the Ur III period" (1991:54). In his hymns, Shulgi refers to Ninsuna, the mother of Gilgamesh, as his own mother, and he refers to Gilgamesh as his prother.

-- Ibid, p. 169


EDUCATION.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: AugustWest on October 22, 2009, 05:51:17 pm
The apparent meaning of the name is "The old man (bil₃-ga) is (now) a young man (meš₃)". This sounds like an odd given name. Maureen Kovacs translates the man as "The Old One is Youthful",

So he was like an ancient Mesopotamian Dick Clark, then?
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: pmcd9 on October 22, 2009, 06:07:18 pm
So he was like an ancient Mesopotamian Dick Clark, then?

Tiny cans of Dr Pepper were what kept him young.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 22, 2009, 06:56:38 pm
This is now, by definition, an epic thread.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: BUFFY on October 22, 2009, 07:12:07 pm
I know my avatar ain't tooo easy on the eyes, so it's maybe hypocritical of me to mention this, but you all have some strange ass avatars.

pcmc9...  what the hell is that...
(http://touamb.com/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=725;type=avatar)


Dejavroom...
(http://touamb.com/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=764;type=avatar)
tha guy has a crazy looks on his face.  Also I'm not sure if he's latino.  And in the military.


Doc...
(http://touamb.com/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=677;type=avatar)
every time I see this avatar, all I can think of, the only thing I can thing of, is that I am somehow sharing a messageboard with Lou Reed.  And yet it is not Lou Reed.  This makes me wonder what kind of deviant this guy is, despite the fact that I don't want my mind to go there at all, not at all.


Wombat
(http://touamb.com/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=750;type=avatar)
this is the most believable avatar so far.


Bobby Isoceles:
(http://touamb.com/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=758;type=avatar)

what the fuck man, this avatar is trolling my sense of humor, just trolling it hard.  is an affront to the calm of my mind.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 22, 2009, 07:18:38 pm
This is a better avatar for you:

(http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs230.snc1/7726_103761702972740_100000167321792_102604_6874278_n.jpg)

or, if you want to stay on the same /b/-tard GIRUGAMESH kick:

(http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs230.snc1/7726_103740106308233_100000167321792_102134_8297651_n.jpg)

you may use either of these
they are CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSED SHAREALIKE BoingBoing Cory Doctorow Make Magazine Hipsters Fixies Portland Xeni Jardin BoingBoing
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: dejavroom on October 22, 2009, 07:31:14 pm
(http://touamb.com/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=764;type=avatar)
tha guy has a crazy looks on his face.  Also I'm not sure if he's latino.  And in the military.

"tha guy" has killed more Nazis than you have.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 22, 2009, 07:42:28 pm
"tha guy" has killed more Nazis than you have.

Mit mein Ünibrau!
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: dejavroom on October 22, 2009, 07:47:27 pm
und Täschen!
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: pmcd9 on October 22, 2009, 08:52:05 pm
I like this guy.  He's not an asshole like Already in Use.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: smick on October 22, 2009, 10:15:11 pm
Doc...
(http://touamb.com/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=677;type=avatar)
every time I see this avatar, all I can think of, the only thing I can thing of, is that I am somehow sharing a messageboard with Lou Reed.  And yet it is not Lou Reed.  This makes me wonder what kind of deviant this guy is, despite the fact that I don't want my mind to go there at all, not at all.

That man is Heino.  (Er namen Heino.)  He is a nice man.  (Er ist eine nett mann.) He lives in south Germany, and loves his mother.  (Er wohnt im süd Deutschland und er leiben ihren mütter.)

(http://www.zonicweb.net/badalbmcvrs/heino.jpg)

Don't be crap to a guy that loves his mother and isn't ashamed to say it.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Choop on October 22, 2009, 11:02:34 pm
never be a cock to strangers
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: lprkn on October 22, 2009, 11:43:19 pm
He apears to have a lazy eye. Are lazy eyes inherited?
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: littlefallsmets on October 23, 2009, 03:20:54 am
Quote from: smick
That man is Heino.

I had always assumed that was just a particularly weird picture of Andy Warhol. Huh!

Learn something new each day.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Doc on October 23, 2009, 04:04:20 am
every time I see this avatar, all I can think of, the only thing I can thing of, is that I am somehow sharing a messageboard with Lou Reed.  And yet it is not Lou Reed.  This makes me wonder what kind of deviant this guy is, despite the fact that I don't want my mind to go there at all, not at all.

Can we just pretend this is who I am? It would make me so happy.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: BUFFY on October 23, 2009, 05:46:39 am
okay I can't find any appropriate thread to dump this in so I'm a gonna drop it in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DQD1WHBeYo
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: jaydub on October 23, 2009, 05:48:44 am
You're welcome to start new threads...
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 23, 2009, 06:15:42 am
You're welcome to start new threads...

Tell that to Today I'm Gonna
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Choop on October 23, 2009, 06:17:46 am
omg the thread that would not die amirite
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: greenkoolayd on October 23, 2009, 06:59:07 am
I had always assumed that was just a particularly weird picture of Andy Warhol. Huh!

i thought the same thing.

that frightens me and i dont know why. 
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: BUFFY on October 23, 2009, 08:42:46 am
Hey Mr. Wonderful, no need to sock puppet, you haven't been banned (yet).

If you ban me I'll sue you for racial discrimination.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: bluemoon72 on October 23, 2009, 01:13:58 pm
I had always assumed that was just a particularly weird picture of Andy Warhol. Huh!

Is it bad that I assumed it was actually Doc, in perhaps a "yearbook yourself" kind of approach?
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Doc on October 23, 2009, 01:20:26 pm
Is it bad that I assumed it was actually Doc, in perhaps a "yearbook yourself" kind of approach?

This is acceptable to me.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 23, 2009, 02:22:59 pm
If you ban me I'll sue you for racial discrimination.

man the harpoons it's time for a v&
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: jaydub on October 23, 2009, 04:37:54 pm
vampersand?
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: dejavroom on October 23, 2009, 04:48:25 pm
I gave up on understanding what the hell is going on in this board a long time ago and I it had no effect at all in my interaction with it, you should try some o' that
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 23, 2009, 05:08:38 pm
I gave up on understanding what the hell is going on in this board a long time ago and I it had no effect at all in my interaction with it, you should try some o' that


Ţhe͟ fallac͢y͟ ͝t͝hat͝ ̢on͞e̡ ͢ca͢n ͡underst͜a̛nḑ t͜his҉ b͝o͟ar̷ḑ ͏is the ̴sa̵me ͜wea͡ḱņe̴s̨s ͏t̵hąt wi̕l͝l ḑes̴t̸r͘oy y̵o̡u a̛ll when Z̀ALGO ̧c͞o̶mes.͟

(http://chiaroscu.ro/GarfieldKUTULU.png)
(http://fortressat.com/images/stories/76/zalog-2.jpg)
(http://www.nanvaent.org/people/fairbane/zalgo/zalgo-6.jpg)
(http://www.nanvaent.org/people/fairbane/zalgo/zalgo-8.jpg)
(http://chiaroscu.ro/ZalgoGarfield.jpg)


I̅͊̇f͌̂ ͩͦ̓͂ͤ̈̄i̓͆ͨͮͯͯ̚t̾̿ ͊̓̓̎̓̾ͤ̈c͑̇ͮ̆a͛ͨͣͦ́̄ͤn̽ ͩ̊ͨ̏hͬ̒͗̍̓̉̌͊̂ȃp͆̎ͫ͂pͤ̈́̏ͭͪè͂͑̊n͗͒ͬ͌̄ ͥͩ̉t͒̏̉̂͒ͣͨ͌oͪ̈ͣͬ̚̚ ̋̍̄̽ͯ͂́̑G͂͐͗ͭ̀ă͛r̈̀̚fͬ͂ͪ̎͑̊ͣ̚iͯͯ̈̄ͦȅ̚lͯͯd̈́̎,͐̿ͩ ͊̃ͫ͌̈́̓i͆ͮͤͯt͆͆͌ͬ ͛̍̄ͧ̒̉̂͗cͧ̉a̋ͪ̌̅ͬ̎͌ͮn̋̐̋̐ ͛ͪh̓͑ͩ͌aͨ͛̓p̄ͨ̔̚ṗͥeͬnͪ̅ͤ ̓ͯͩ̂ẗ́͌̋̓o̚ ̄͒̄̚Āͣͬ͛̓̔̌̍cͤ͂̽̅̉͋ͮhͫͯ͂̍͑̈ͪ̏ē͐̔ͭw̋̆̊̉̊͒̄̌o̔͐͋̂oͪͫ̈́d͒ͩ̏.ͭ̐̑ͭ̉ͥ̔



Z̺͈̺̙̱͍̾̂ͮ̋͌ͥͩͧ͢A̧͔͚̒ͥͪ̉ͩ̄͛́L͖̪̲͈͒̎̑ͧ̅̕G̢̜̟̮̫̝̗͂̏̋O͇̱̮̰̣̗͉̿͛̋
̖͚͎̭̣̥ͯ͌͞
̷̸̱̦̮͍̍̿I̵̘͚̺̞̖̟͙ͪ̎̆̀ͨ͒́̚Ṣ̖̭̬̫̮̜̬ͨ̀͗ͣ̔̌͊͡͠ ̶̬͐̌̚
̹̀͞
͉̼͓̯͖͓͖̹̱͆̓͐̒̿ͧ͐͝͠C̱̜̯̝̽ͥ͂̿͋̌ͦ̀O͌ͥ͂ͯ̂͏̡̰͈̪̦̜M̹̙̗̥̗͎͔ͯ͌̓̾ͨ̚Î̴̧̢̠̥͉̚Ṇ̩̤̻̘̙̤̽ͤ̉̅̚͞G̢̢͖͂ͨͬ͐͘



Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: jaydub on October 23, 2009, 06:08:06 pm
I would read the hell out of Garfield if it was anything like Bobby's post.  Holy cow, that shit should be in wide distribution.  All being posted on cubicles by chubby secretaries - all available as thick collections1 prominently displayed at Barnes&Noble.  Guest strips by H.R.Giger & shit. 


1 Garfield gets axed, Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Garfield R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn , Garfield's Secret, et al.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: schnitzelbank on October 23, 2009, 10:14:00 pm
If you ban me I'll sue you for racial discrimination.

(http://farm1.static.flickr.com/78/166407398_12e9f928d8.jpg)

Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 23, 2009, 11:00:52 pm
I would read the hell out of Garfield if it was anything like Bobby's post.  Holy cow, that shit should be in wide distribution.  All being posted on cubicles by chubby secretaries - all available as thick collections1 prominently displayed at Barnes&Noble.  Guest strips by H.R.Giger & shit. 


1 Garfield gets axed, Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Garfield R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn , Garfield's Secret, et al.


(http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3331/garfieldzalgo1.jpg)
(http://www.centernegative.com/mmds/zalgo/garfield_zalgo_7.jpg)

Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: jay-ell on October 25, 2009, 02:46:00 pm
Den Mother Returns.

For those of you who don't know me - and I'm sure that if some of you knew me you would not be pulling this shit - I'm this board's co-founder and one of the admins (there are now five of us). I've been out living Actual Life recently and was contacted by several board members asking me to come take care of this clusterfuck.

So now, like a mother who is called home by the babysitter from her first night out in three years, I am cranky and annoyed with the misbehaving children.

Unlike a mother, I don't give a crap about you, and I have no problem getting rid of you entirely.

Prepare yourselves. Down cometh the ban hammer.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: dejavroom on October 25, 2009, 02:54:58 pm
I am dejavroom and I wholeheartedly approve of this message. \o/
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: greenkoolayd on October 25, 2009, 05:48:57 pm
Den Mother Returns.

your snacks are always the best.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 25, 2009, 06:05:52 pm
I would read the hell out of Garfield if it was anything like Bobby's post.  Holy cow, that shit should be in wide distribution.  All being posted on cubicles by chubby secretaries - all available as thick collections1 prominently displayed at Barnes&Noble.  Guest strips by H.R.Giger & shit. 


1 Garfield gets axed, Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Garfield R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn , Garfield's Secret, et al.

(http://chiaroscu.ro/mephistofield.jpg)
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Pedro Picasso on October 27, 2009, 08:46:10 pm

Ţhe͟ fallac͢y͟ ͝t͝hat͝ ̢on͞e̡ ͢ca͢n ͡underst͜a̛nḑ t͜his҉ b͝o͟ar̷ḑ ͏is the ̴sa̵me ͜wea͡ḱņe̴s̨s ͏t̵hąt wi̕l͝l ḑes̴t̸r͘oy y̵o̡u a̛ll when Z̀ALGO ̧c͞o̶mes.͟

I̅͊̇f͌̂ ͩͦ̓͂ͤ̈̄i̓͆ͨͮͯͯ̚t̾̿ ͊̓̓̎̓̾ͤ̈c͑̇ͮ̆a͛ͨͣͦ́̄ͤn̽ ͩ̊ͨ̏hͬ̒͗̍̓̉̌͊̂ȃp͆̎ͫ͂pͤ̈́̏ͭͪè͂͑̊n͗͒ͬ͌̄ ͥͩ̉t͒̏̉̂͒ͣͨ͌oͪ̈ͣͬ̚̚ ̋̍̄̽ͯ͂́̑G͂͐͗ͭ̀ă͛r̈̀̚fͬ͂ͪ̎͑̊ͣ̚iͯͯ̈̄ͦȅ̚lͯͯd̈́̎,͐̿ͩ ͊̃ͫ͌̈́̓i͆ͮͤͯt͆͆͌ͬ ͛̍̄ͧ̒̉̂͗cͧ̉a̋ͪ̌̅ͬ̎͌ͮn̋̐̋̐ ͛ͪh̓͑ͩ͌aͨ͛̓p̄ͨ̔̚ṗͥeͬnͪ̅ͤ ̓ͯͩ̂ẗ́͌̋̓o̚ ̄͒̄̚Āͣͬ͛̓̔̌̍cͤ͂̽̅̉͋ͮhͫͯ͂̍͑̈ͪ̏ē͐̔ͭw̋̆̊̉̊͒̄̌o̔͐͋̂oͪͫ̈́d͒ͩ̏.ͭ̐̑ͭ̉ͥ̔

Bobby Isosceles, this is a work of genius.  A study in degeneration.  I love it.  I should never spend so long away from this place.  Awesome.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on October 28, 2009, 12:04:58 am
Bobby Isosceles, this is a work of genius.  A study in degeneration.  I love it.  I should never spend so long away from this place.  Awesome.

www.zalgo.org for more
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Troy_Convers on November 06, 2009, 11:24:48 pm
Wow, Garfield on LSD, without the need for LSD.
Solid.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Chump Change on November 07, 2009, 09:34:06 pm
Who comes?

ZALGO (He comes.)
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on November 08, 2009, 03:29:44 am
You can become a fan of Zalgo on Facebook.

This is... troubling.
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: Troy_Convers on November 08, 2009, 01:16:56 pm
"Zalgo. he comes."
This could be the new "All Your Base Are Belongs To Us" or "He Loves You"
Title: Re: new achewood discussion board
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 08, 2009, 01:30:03 pm
"Civil War! I'm With Meme Creation!"