Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: new achewood discussion board  (Read 8947 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BUFFY

  • Guest
new achewood discussion board
« on: October 22, 2009, 01:47:17 am »

i just signed up here to let you all know that I saw that someone from assetbar set up a new achewood discussion board over here: http://achewood.raptorswithhats.com/
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 02:02:09 am »

Thanks! Now we know where to tell them to go. I mean, more politely than we were already telling them to go.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 02:06:19 am »

i just signed up here to let you all know that I saw that someone from assetbar set up a new achewood discussion board over here: http://achewood.raptorswithhats.com/

FRIST TIPOC!!!`

Postby alreadyinuse » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:19 pm


Re: FRIST TIPOC!!!`

Postby alreadyinuse » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:52 pm
*pouty pout face*

hey I made a post over on TOUAMB about this board just now so maybe some of them will come try it out.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 02:27:30 am »

Maybe we should spam their board.  Let them know they are welcome here too if they know how to behave themselves..
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 02:29:14 am »

Well if you all start posting pictures of pugs over there, make sure you let me know so I can check it out.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

sardoniclaconic

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 11
  • I have died
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 03:02:29 am »

Maybe we should spam their board.  Let them know they are welcome here too if they know how to behave themselves..

I really don't think spamming would accomplish anything but breeding more strife, although the internet could always use more pictures of pugs. As for being welcome here, I'm feeling a bit confused. On the one hand, everyone has been very friendly to me so far; on the other, I do hear a lot of disparaging talk about people from assetbar, and I can't help but wonder a little whether I'm being welcomed or just tolerated. I think spamming of any sort would only serve to intensify that vibe.
Logged
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
-Jack Handey

BUFFY

  • Guest
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 03:12:45 am »

maybe everyone can come together with a common hatred of Mr. Wonderful?

anyway, check out this jive that was posted by someone on assetbar.  (not me)

Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 03:44:51 am »

SC, I think you misunderstood my meaning of Spam.  I only meant that we should notify that other board that we exist in the same way that Buffy has spammed this board by advertising the new messageboard.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 04:03:57 am »

Is it really so hard to tell that Buffy is Mr. Wonderful? C'mon paul.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 04:23:38 am »

No no, all know that the first rule of message-things is that when the troller "goes away" the next super-new person to denounce said troller is indeed the same person's sockpuppet.

Paul was just toying with the lil dude, much how one teases a particularly stupid cat with the idea that the laser point on the wall is actually a delicious insect.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

sardoniclaconic

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 11
  • I have died
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 04:24:49 am »

Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to jump on you. I've just seen some nasty interactions between the two groups in the past.

And as a heads up, you'll have to expect that half of the new accounts created from now on will be Mr. Wonderful aliases. Congratulations, you have contracted assetbar's incurable VD.
Logged
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
-Jack Handey

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 04:56:02 am »

Dammit!

Already in Use is a good name for the little fella.  He spends most of his time looking for his next alias.

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 04:57:44 am »

Hey Mr. Wonderful, no need to sock puppet, you haven't been banned (yet).
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 05:55:50 am »

Have we actually banned anyone?  Ever?  I thought we just bored our trolls to death.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

BUFFY

  • Guest
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 07:03:43 am »

Have we actually banned anyone?  Ever?  I thought we just bored our trolls to death.

pretty much...
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up