The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: maggielangb on October 24, 2009, 10:35:08 am

Title: Problem with activating account
Post by: maggielangb on October 24, 2009, 10:35:08 am
50b3d7751bd8313b1b1db3dbd2267560 Hi Guys, I am newbie in the internet stuff and I dont know if I am writing on correct board on this website. I
   have got problem with activating my account. I received email but when I click on the link it was not working, is this link is correct?  http://touamb.com/?406f0fc875c5 (http://touamb.com/?406f0fc875c5),
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 24, 2009, 03:22:35 pm
Your account appears to be working...
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: JorgeFabregas on October 24, 2009, 04:35:38 pm
My name is Scrambles and I'm lost.
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: smick on October 24, 2009, 10:45:21 pm
That link is the wrong one, Maggie.  I will send you the right one to your board message account.  Just log in and get it.
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: pmcd9 on October 25, 2009, 02:17:31 am
Is this guy a sock puppet for Mr. Wonderful or Buffy?
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: wombat on October 25, 2009, 02:34:28 am
I'd say yes and yes.
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: littlefallsmets on October 25, 2009, 06:41:10 am
Pretty much all the people who signed up in the last month or two is, I reckon.
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: ike368 on November 03, 2009, 08:28:03 pm
Guys, i think you're being kind of rude.  What if a someone wants to actualy talk to you about achewood?  don't kick off everyine just cause their fav. website to talk about achewood shut down.  assetbar is still broken now for three weeks and a lot of people like to talk so you shhould be a little more forgiving and a little more nicer.






 ;)





Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: wombat on November 03, 2009, 08:31:55 pm
It would be nice if everyone who signed up for an account wanted to talk nicely about Achewood. However, the 'person' who started this thread posted nothing but drug ad spam, which you didn't see because it got deleted by mods.
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: ike368 on November 03, 2009, 08:48:34 pm
well whats up i am not allowed to post in some threads just cause im from assetbar is that it?
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: AugustWest on November 03, 2009, 08:53:39 pm
well whats up i am not allowed to post in some threads just cause im from assetbar is that it?

What threads are you having trouble posting in?
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: smick on November 03, 2009, 11:44:27 pm
Guys, i think you're being kind of rude.  What if a someone wants to actualy talk to you about achewood?  don't kick off everyine just cause their fav. website to talk about achewood shut down.  assetbar is still broken now for three weeks and a lot of people like to talk so you shhould be a little more forgiving and a little more nicer.

Hey!  My name is Shawn!  Do you want to be friends?
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: AugustWest on November 04, 2009, 01:11:33 am
Hey!  My name is Shawn! Scrambles! Do you want to be friends?

FTFY
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: smick on November 04, 2009, 01:33:37 am
Hey, I'm trying to make friends here.  I'm trying to be EARNEST.
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: pmcd9 on November 04, 2009, 02:04:17 am
Hey, I'm trying to make friends here.  I'm trying to be EARNEST.

For that you get a can.
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: TedStriker on November 04, 2009, 07:49:28 pm
Hey, I'm trying to make friends here.  I'm trying to be EARNEST.

Of a "Goes to Camp" variety, or of a "Saves Christmas" variety?  Trust me when I say that your answer is important.
Title: Re: Problem with activating account
Post by: smick on November 04, 2009, 07:52:43 pm
The "Importance of Being" kind.   

Sentiment here, is my forte.  I keep the science, for life.