Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with activating account  (Read 2864 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

maggielangb

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -5
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Problem with activating account
« on: October 24, 2009, 10:35:08 am »

50b3d7751bd8313b1b1db3dbd2267560 Hi Guys, I am newbie in the internet stuff and I dont know if I am writing on correct board on this website. I
   have got problem with activating my account. I received email but when I click on the link it was not working, is this link is correct?  http://touamb.com/?406f0fc875c5,
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with activating account
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 03:22:35 pm »

Your account appears to be working...
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with activating account
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 04:35:38 pm »

My name is Scrambles and I'm lost.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with activating account
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 10:45:21 pm »

That link is the wrong one, Maggie.  I will send you the right one to your board message account.  Just log in and get it.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with activating account
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 02:17:31 am »

Is this guy a sock puppet for Mr. Wonderful or Buffy?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with activating account
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 02:34:28 am »

I'd say yes and yes.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Problem with activating account
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 06:41:10 am »

Pretty much all the people who signed up in the last month or two is, I reckon.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

ike368

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with activating account
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2009, 08:28:03 pm »

Guys, i think you're being kind of rude.  What if a someone wants to actualy talk to you about achewood?  don't kick off everyine just cause their fav. website to talk about achewood shut down.  assetbar is still broken now for three weeks and a lot of people like to talk so you shhould be a little more forgiving and a little more nicer.






 ;)





Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with activating account
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2009, 08:31:55 pm »

It would be nice if everyone who signed up for an account wanted to talk nicely about Achewood. However, the 'person' who started this thread posted nothing but drug ad spam, which you didn't see because it got deleted by mods.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

ike368

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with activating account
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2009, 08:48:34 pm »

well whats up i am not allowed to post in some threads just cause im from assetbar is that it?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with activating account
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2009, 08:53:39 pm »

well whats up i am not allowed to post in some threads just cause im from assetbar is that it?

What threads are you having trouble posting in?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with activating account
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2009, 11:44:27 pm »

Guys, i think you're being kind of rude.  What if a someone wants to actualy talk to you about achewood?  don't kick off everyine just cause their fav. website to talk about achewood shut down.  assetbar is still broken now for three weeks and a lot of people like to talk so you shhould be a little more forgiving and a little more nicer.

Hey!  My name is Shawn!  Do you want to be friends?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with activating account
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2009, 01:11:33 am »

Hey!  My name is Shawn! Scrambles! Do you want to be friends?

FTFY
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with activating account
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2009, 01:33:37 am »

Hey, I'm trying to make friends here.  I'm trying to be EARNEST.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with activating account
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2009, 02:04:17 am »

Hey, I'm trying to make friends here.  I'm trying to be EARNEST.

For that you get a can.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up