The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Choop on November 19, 2009, 11:48:02 pm
-
http://makememighty.ca/
punch in your name and get a mighty moniker
Baron Choopith the Legionaire: fiery archfiend liege from whence babies dare not be born
http://makememighty.ca/?n=4a28c647a75af43969bc9f5ae0a2023860b0ec43
-
Jay-Ell is mighty enough.
It's Kryptonian, you know. Kal is a cousin of mine.
-
Nice find! The names really crack me up, and almost every one could be associated in some way with metal: either as band or song name or as album cover.
-
less gabbing more mighty naming
-
Long ago, it was determined that my rap name would be Big Tasty.
I can only assume that'd be my mighty name too.
-
..::Overlord Patrix::The Cyborg Ancient::Heir to the Rune-Hammer of the Apocalypse::..
Edit: Oops, real name used. Oh well, it's not like my TOUAMB profile links to my facebook, or anything.
-
Praetor Jaydubulon (http://makememighty.ca/?n=52ac361a5b5b827ee90bcff01af5a53376b67f09) The Colossus. Wielder of the Cosmic Battle-Axe of Agrakorr.
Mighty indeed. Roman titles are cool, if fascistic.
-
Queen Jenniferith the Firemaster, Azure Genie From the Dunes of Desolace.
-
Count Carlos del Vacahawk the Redeemer, Turnbuckle Stomper Masher of Brains.
Proper.
-
Vacahawk
LOL
-
Vacahawk
LOL, like mrs. thang said, but its also one hell of a mental image. you know, as opposed to a chicken hawk.....
p.s.- Viceroy Josephdon, The Vindicator: Divine Delver of Prodigious Profundity. Word to thy Mother!
p.p.s.-Csar Tonylor, The Oracle of Valor: Scepter-Wielding Barbarian Monarch Snakerider
-
VICEROY MILESITH, The 100% Platinum Human (http://makememighty.ca/?n=ee85cc809b8f66b52355d0e47cc9e0130205e64d)
Also:
COUNT MILESLAX, The Demi-God. That one's not so convincing, what with the -lax.
-
DOCTOR CHUMPITH, The Massive.
I... I think I need to sit down.
-
Emperor Docios. (http://Emperor Docios.) The Formidable. Ubermensch the AfterHuman.
I feel... pretty mighty right now.
-
Emperor Jacquesdon, The Presence. All-Sensing, All-Knowing, Harbinger of the Final Countdown to the Evermore.
-
I gave myself the porn name Paul the Pipe a long time ago.
-
I gave myself the porn name Paul the Pipe a long time ago.
More like Paul the Pipecleaner.
Heyo!