Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: make me mighty  (Read 3222 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: make me mighty
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2009, 06:01:12 pm »

I gave myself the porn name Paul the Pipe a long time ago.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: make me mighty
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2009, 06:10:08 pm »

I gave myself the porn name Paul the Pipe a long time ago.

More like Paul the Pipecleaner.

Heyo!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up