The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => 2009 Touambies => Topic started by: pmcd9 on December 02, 2009, 01:29:18 am

Title: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: pmcd9 on December 02, 2009, 01:29:18 am
The Touambies will be starting in just a few minutes.  Get ready for the presentations.  Talk about it all here in this thread.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Drygioni on December 02, 2009, 01:38:14 am
I have a girl round at the moment so this is going to be an absolutely epic effort in making sure be I can be involved in this without waking her up. Why am I going to such efforts you ask? You'll have to find out!

I'm a bit tipsy on wine as well, though far from hammered I am worried at the sleepiness this may bring upon me.

Think of me as the Jarvis Cocker of this particular awards ceremony. Don't rile me or I will show you my arse.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: pmcd9 on December 02, 2009, 01:39:58 am
Oh lord.  Or we going to have to send in security?
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 02, 2009, 01:40:34 am
Im gonna smoke a spliff backstage and try not to stare at the cleavage around here. Just shine some lights at me when you need me.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Drygioni on December 02, 2009, 01:41:15 am
Oh lord.  Or we going to have to send in security?

Jay Ell can security me all she likes  ;)
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: pmcd9 on December 02, 2009, 01:44:50 am
Im gonna smoke a spliff backstage and try not to stare at the cleavage around here. Just shine some lights at me when you need me.

Go ahead and stare, they appreciate it when you notice. 
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: CortJstr on December 02, 2009, 01:52:20 am
My presentation is ready. I hope it meets with everybody's approval.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: pmcd9 on December 02, 2009, 01:54:22 am
Of course.  It's going to start in less than 10 minutes.  Any last minute thoughts before we get started?

Can you see that I have gone into MC mode?
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: jacques_schitt on December 02, 2009, 02:09:09 am
Looks like Judy may have fallen into a wine induced slumber....

Or the girl woke up.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: wombat on December 02, 2009, 02:09:45 am
Yeah, so, is this thing happening or what?
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 02, 2009, 02:10:41 am
Next!
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: AugustWest on December 02, 2009, 02:11:40 am
Moving right along...
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: wombat on December 02, 2009, 02:18:25 am
So are we waiting for the thread to accept its award?
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: jay-ell on December 02, 2009, 02:21:09 am
Jay Ell can security me all she likes  ;)

You tease.

I have returned, belatedly, from the sex toy shop. The party can start.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: AugustWest on December 02, 2009, 02:22:40 am

I have returned, belatedly, from the sex toy shop.

/weeps
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: pmcd9 on December 02, 2009, 02:23:04 am
bout time you got here.  I skipped your turn.  You're up next.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: jay-ell on December 02, 2009, 02:24:07 am
I'm ready for you. My speech is pre-typed in another window.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Drygioni on December 02, 2009, 02:26:00 am
I'm a fuck up. Sorry Paul.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: wombat on December 02, 2009, 02:28:31 am
It was nicely done and worth waiting for.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: TedStriker on December 02, 2009, 02:33:17 am
I also have been with a bird, and excusing myself because I *might* have to make a speech on a website was not the best excused statement of my marriage so far.  Still, microbrew in hand and bowtie firmly affixed, I await the jury's results.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: jay-ell on December 02, 2009, 02:33:57 am
OMG Misterqueue is presenting N00b of the year!

*swoons*
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Drygioni on December 02, 2009, 02:36:23 am
I'm right fuck*ng all this up

Enjoyed it though. Goodnight all!

Paul I love you with you tongue
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: theinevitable on December 02, 2009, 02:37:15 am
the worst parts of my brain love the concept of "balls deep" so much, so much, so much. every time I hear it I get a little smile on my face.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: wombat on December 02, 2009, 02:37:27 am
I also have been with a bird, and excusing myself because I *might* have to make a speech on a website was not the best excused statement of my marriage so far.  Still, microbrew in hand and bowtie firmly affixed, I await the jury's results.

In contrast, I was just brushing my teeth and was asked "Hey, aren't you supposed to be at a meeting on a messageboard?"
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: AugustWest on December 02, 2009, 02:38:26 am
In contrast, I was just brushing my teeth and was asked "Hey, aren't you supposed to be at a meeting on a messageboard?"

I gotta date with some imaginary people on the internet!
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: jay-ell on December 02, 2009, 02:39:15 am
I'm right fuck*ng all this up

Enjoyed it though. Goodnight all!

Paul I love you with you tongue

So wait...does he know that he won the Prodigal Son award? I'm confused.

NM
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: wombat on December 02, 2009, 02:39:33 am
Mister Q was a brilliant touch Paul, as I am sure we don't need to tell you.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: wombat on December 02, 2009, 02:46:17 am
Oh, the suspense. Except for the thing about how admins can see all the poll results.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: AugustWest on December 02, 2009, 02:49:04 am
Oh, the suspense. Except for the thing about how admins can see all the poll results.

Shhhh!
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: jay-ell on December 02, 2009, 02:50:07 am
So, let me take a minute to apologize for being late. I had to make a run to the adult store because a friend decided last-minute that we're having a Dirty Drunken Santa gift exchange party on Friday and I can't take my kids to a sex shop. Today was the only day I could go due to Other Obligations, and holiday traffic made it terrible getting in and out. My car is still at the BFF's house, and I will have to go out after this and pick it up.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: CortJstr on December 02, 2009, 02:51:11 am
So, let me take a minute to apologize for being late. I had to make a run to the adult store because a friend decided last-minute that we're having a Dirty Drunken Santa gift exchange party on Friday and I can't take my kids to a sex shop. Today was the only day I could go due to Other Obligations, and holiday traffic made it terrible getting in and out. My car is still at the BFF's house, and I will have to go out after this and pick it up.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I think we were all satisfied with you explanation of "sex shop"
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: jay-ell on December 02, 2009, 02:52:47 am
Right, but I don't think it was clear why it HAD to be TODAY.

I don't want y'all thinking I just needed a new vibrator really bad or something. (Although I did pick up something for myself, but only as an afterthought.)
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: wombat on December 02, 2009, 02:54:00 am
Shhhh!

And hey, did you know we can click on the buttons to give and take away cans without waiting an hour?
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: jay-ell on December 02, 2009, 02:55:09 am
And hey, did you know we can click on the buttons to give and take away cans without waiting an hour?

You can also go into someone's profile and give someone just a massively huge truckload of cans with just a few keystrokes.

That's how Bobby got all his.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: wombat on December 02, 2009, 02:57:54 am
I know, I've done that, but this seems more sneaky somehow.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: pmcd9 on December 02, 2009, 03:09:31 am
Well there you have it.  that wraps up the 2009 TOUAMBie awards.

Thanks for playing and come back next year!
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: bluemoon72 on December 02, 2009, 03:10:13 am
A big round of applause for our intrepid host, Paul!  *clap clap clap*
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: wombat on December 02, 2009, 03:11:09 am
But where are the concession speeches!

Great job, Paul and everyone. So much better than real life in every way.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: miles on December 02, 2009, 03:11:37 am
Well done, Paul! Billy Crystal, eat your heart out.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: lprkn on December 02, 2009, 03:12:27 am
I love this so much. It is a love story! I haven't got belly laughs from internet shenanigans in quite a while.

You people, and especially Paul, are a cut above.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: AugustWest on December 02, 2009, 03:14:51 am
Hooray for Paul!

I can't wait to see the pictures.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: pmcd9 on December 02, 2009, 03:25:52 am
I am having a celebratory piece of cake.  Now if I only had some nubile young lass to mash it with her bottom.

Bluemoon, does your ass picture involve cake at all?
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: wombat on December 02, 2009, 03:26:40 am
Cake! How did I not think of cake.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: bluemoon72 on December 02, 2009, 03:35:58 am
I am having a celebratory piece of cake.  Now if I only had some nubile young lass to mash it with her bottom.

Bluemoon, does your ass picture involve cake at all?

Regrets, it does not.  However, cake has certainly contributed to my ass.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Chump Change on December 02, 2009, 03:41:01 am
Ba-dum PISH!
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Choop on December 02, 2009, 05:27:11 am
(sorry everybody. impromptu dinner party.)
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: robot_god on December 02, 2009, 09:04:35 am
Excellent job by Paul, as always he does.  If this was Britain, he should be knighted.  Wait, Judy is back and he is Britain, right?  Is he the king?  Judy, knight this man, I say!
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Drygioni on December 02, 2009, 02:00:54 pm
Make me a mod and I will officially knight Paul.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Turbo Ninja on December 02, 2009, 03:13:14 pm
Make me a mod and I will officially knight Paul.

PAUL!  Remember that it's easiest to dick-slap someone who is kneeling down!  Don't get tricked by Judy and his promises of glorious knighthood!
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 02, 2009, 07:27:22 pm
PAUL!  Remember that it's easiest to dick-slap someone who is kneeling down!  Don't get tricked by Judy and his promises of glorious knighthood!

this never occurred to me........
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Drygioni on December 03, 2009, 03:23:47 am
bastars wgb u/an U not a mod?
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 04, 2009, 01:44:59 am
bastars wgb u/an U not a mod?

the hell?
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Drygioni on December 04, 2009, 02:36:11 am
the hell?

Bastards. Why am I not a mod (yet)?
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 04, 2009, 03:09:54 am
you people are confusing me a lot more than usual, as of late.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Choop on December 04, 2009, 04:31:14 am
what do you mean "you people"
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 04, 2009, 04:54:08 am
He means it in the "I've seen things YOU PEOPLE wouldn't believe, attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" kind of way, not the "I don't usually like YOU PEOPLE but you're one of the good ones" kind of way.

He is not a racist, you see, he is some kind of super *****.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Choop on December 04, 2009, 05:00:15 am
funny, he looks like a teddy bear to me
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: jay-ell on December 04, 2009, 01:33:09 pm
He means it in the "I've seen things YOU PEOPLE wouldn't believe, attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" kind of way, not the "I don't usually like YOU PEOPLE but you're one of the good ones" kind of way.

OMG, is GKA really The Doctor?
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 04, 2009, 03:39:35 pm
OMG, is GKA really The Doctor?

???
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Drygioni on December 04, 2009, 03:47:10 pm
???

Indeed, Doctor Who?


Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: bluemoon72 on December 04, 2009, 05:35:22 pm
He means it in the "I've seen things YOU PEOPLE wouldn't believe, attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" kind of way, not the "I don't usually like YOU PEOPLE but you're one of the good ones" kind of way.

He is not a racist, you see, he is some kind of super *****.

It would be frikkin' hard for him to be racist, what with being half Ecuadorian, half New Jersey white, with a brother of same lineage, another brother who's black/white/Native American, and another brother who's black/white/Hispanic.  That would be a Bad Thing.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 05, 2009, 03:14:04 am
It would be frikkin' hard for him to be racist, what with being half Ecuadorian, half New Jersey white, with a brother of same lineage, another brother who's black/white/Native American, and another brother who's black/white/Hispanic.  That would be a Bad Thing.

easy, tiger...
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Chump Change on December 05, 2009, 05:16:27 am
It would be frikkin' hard for him to be racist, what with being half Ecuadorian, half New Jersey white, with a brother of same lineage, another brother who's black/white/Native American, and another brother who's black/white/Hispanic.  That would be a Bad Thing.

i think it would be within his abilities if he tried hard enough
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: rowboat on December 05, 2009, 05:48:39 am
It may almost be easier, really.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Talk
Post by: Chump Change on December 05, 2009, 07:35:56 am
bluemoon all tryin to keep the green man down