Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUAMBie Talk  (Read 25755 times)

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBie Talk
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2009, 05:27:11 am »

(sorry everybody. impromptu dinner party.)
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: TOUAMBie Talk
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2009, 09:04:35 am »

Excellent job by Paul, as always he does.  If this was Britain, he should be knighted.  Wait, Judy is back and he is Britain, right?  Is he the king?  Judy, knight this man, I say!
Logged
ACHIEVE

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TOUAMBie Talk
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2009, 02:00:54 pm »

Make me a mod and I will officially knight Paul.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBie Talk
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2009, 03:13:14 pm »

Make me a mod and I will officially knight Paul.

PAUL!  Remember that it's easiest to dick-slap someone who is kneeling down!  Don't get tricked by Judy and his promises of glorious knighthood!
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: TOUAMBie Talk
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2009, 07:27:22 pm »

PAUL!  Remember that it's easiest to dick-slap someone who is kneeling down!  Don't get tricked by Judy and his promises of glorious knighthood!

this never occurred to me........
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TOUAMBie Talk
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2009, 03:23:47 am »

bastars wgb u/an U not a mod?
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: TOUAMBie Talk
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2009, 01:44:59 am »

bastars wgb u/an U not a mod?

the hell?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TOUAMBie Talk
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2009, 02:36:11 am »

the hell?

Bastards. Why am I not a mod (yet)?
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: TOUAMBie Talk
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2009, 03:09:54 am »

you people are confusing me a lot more than usual, as of late.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBie Talk
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2009, 04:31:14 am »

what do you mean "you people"
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: TOUAMBie Talk
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2009, 04:54:08 am »

He means it in the "I've seen things YOU PEOPLE wouldn't believe, attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" kind of way, not the "I don't usually like YOU PEOPLE but you're one of the good ones" kind of way.

He is not a racist, you see, he is some kind of super *****.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBie Talk
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2009, 05:00:15 am »

funny, he looks like a teddy bear to me
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBie Talk
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2009, 01:33:09 pm »

He means it in the "I've seen things YOU PEOPLE wouldn't believe, attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" kind of way, not the "I don't usually like YOU PEOPLE but you're one of the good ones" kind of way.

OMG, is GKA really The Doctor?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: TOUAMBie Talk
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2009, 03:39:35 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TOUAMBie Talk
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2009, 03:47:10 pm »

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up