The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on December 11, 2009, 05:20:47 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12102009
Meh. Lots of words, not much payoff.
-
Yeah, other than the vague congruence of shared experience.
-
it made me giggle. i liked it.
-
I laughed alot at the questions. Hah hah all the swerving.
-
The world really is that puzzling.
-
the government is stupid. balls are round. that concludes my report. /captain obvious.
-
I do enjoy making a left turn on red when the opportunity arises. Other people in the car are invariably all "What are you doing?!" and I'm all "being a man of action."
-
Anyone would be distracted by a billboard featuring dogs in graduated heights. There oughta be a law against it.
-
the government is stupid. balls are round. that concludes my report. /captain obvious.
I work for the government, and I'm not stupid. Most men's balls are ovoid. /snark
-
Apparently the Pope knows sluts.
-
I work for the government, and I'm not stupid.
THIS
-
He did not say that all people who work for the government are stupid. There is a difference.
Perhaps more to the point is the fact that many people who pass the test for a driving license are stupid. In fact, observing the behavior on the roads one has to wonder if stupidity is a positive advantage in that case.
-
I work for the government, and I'm not stupid. Most men's balls are ovoid. /snark
YOU are not the government. i referred to the representatives, practices and red-tape and ideas of the government that serve the government personally, beyond reason, and make things difficult.
-
Most men's balls are ovoid.
I found out the other day that several of my female friends did not know this. Weird.
It came up because of the word "huevos." Someone said "but they aren't shaped like that." And i said... "yes they are."
-
We try not to look at them that much.
-
we try too
-
YOU are not the government. i referred to the representatives, practices and red-tape and ideas of the government that serve the government personally, beyond reason, and make things difficult.
Ah, but Tones, I am the government. MWAH ha hah.
-
We try not to look at them that much.
This makes me sad. It's like getting a new haircut and no-one notices.