The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Drygioni on December 28, 2009, 01:22:24 pm

Title: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: Drygioni on December 28, 2009, 01:22:24 pm
... but enough about the College football team back in '91

It is your birthday! And as such today is not a day where such jokes are appropriate. I'm sorry.

Either way, I hope you have an awesome time, and that alcohol, presents and epic banter flow towards you like the pure yet heady waters of the Ganges.

To re-iterate:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: pmcd9 on December 28, 2009, 02:54:27 pm
Damn, you fucked the whole team?  Even the kicker?

Happy birthday you wonderful lady.
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: AugustWest on December 28, 2009, 03:09:34 pm
Happy Birthday to the only TOUAMB'er whose moon I have seen.
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: CortJstr on December 28, 2009, 03:34:17 pm
Happy Birthday to the only TOUAMB'er whose moon I have seen.

What he said. This had never really occurred to me before.
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: pmcd9 on December 28, 2009, 03:46:37 pm
Happy Birthday to the only TOUAMB'er whose moon I have seen.

What he said. This had never really occurred to me before.

How quickly you forget (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,5321.msg145128.html#msg145128).
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: AugustWest on December 28, 2009, 04:23:49 pm
Happy Birthday to one of the only TOUAMB'ers whose moon I have seen.

There.
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 28, 2009, 04:55:05 pm
ditto
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: Doc on December 28, 2009, 05:07:02 pm
Yeah baby, let's not let it get weird.
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: lprkn on December 28, 2009, 05:36:39 pm
Happy birthday to you!
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: CortJstr on December 28, 2009, 05:41:00 pm
How quickly you forget (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,5321.msg145128.html#msg145128).

I only count the ladies
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 28, 2009, 11:16:47 pm
Happy birthday!

If it helps, you can pretend that one of my Secret Santa gifts was, like, actually for your birthday!
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: jaydub on December 29, 2009, 12:56:35 am
Did you know you almost share a birthday, not only with Jeebus, but Rowboat as well?  Regardless, Happy Birthday!

Also, there is a Blue Moon this December.  As in, the second full moon of the month.  Omens.
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: bluemoon72 on December 29, 2009, 03:04:28 am
In the words of everyone's favorite Acharacter, "Hee hee hee!  Oh, hee hee!"

I love being here and I love all y'all.  Thank you for helping make my birthday sheer delight! 

Also, what a birthday present I gave myself:  I signed the lease on a new place today.  Where I will live. With only myself.  I am both sick to my stomach and excited!  And nearly pissing myself.
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: lprkn on December 29, 2009, 04:16:37 am
Good luck with all that Stuff. Seriously.
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: Choop on December 29, 2009, 05:56:56 am
awesome, happy birthday! congrats on the new place.
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: Doc on December 29, 2009, 11:47:37 am
Damn, yeah. Here's some good luck to you on your b'day.
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: Drygioni on December 29, 2009, 12:32:15 pm
Good luck with all that Stuff. Seriously.

Way to bring down the mood pal.

Seriously though good luck with affecting stuff
Title: Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
Post by: pmcd9 on December 29, 2009, 08:13:08 pm
I'm partial to Todd and Little Nephew myself.  Those two always get me giggling.