Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Once in a Bluemoon...  (Read 2753 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Once in a Bluemoon...
« on: December 28, 2009, 01:22:24 pm »

... but enough about the College football team back in '91

It is your birthday! And as such today is not a day where such jokes are appropriate. I'm sorry.

Either way, I hope you have an awesome time, and that alcohol, presents and epic banter flow towards you like the pure yet heady waters of the Ganges.

To re-iterate:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 02:54:27 pm »

Damn, you fucked the whole team?  Even the kicker?

Happy birthday you wonderful lady.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 03:09:34 pm »

Happy Birthday to the only TOUAMB'er whose moon I have seen.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 03:34:17 pm »

Happy Birthday to the only TOUAMB'er whose moon I have seen.

What he said. This had never really occurred to me before.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 03:46:37 pm »

Happy Birthday to the only TOUAMB'er whose moon I have seen.

What he said. This had never really occurred to me before.

How quickly you forget.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 04:23:49 pm »

Happy Birthday to one of the only TOUAMB'ers whose moon I have seen.

There.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 04:55:05 pm »

ditto
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 05:07:02 pm »

Yeah baby, let's not let it get weird.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2009, 05:36:39 pm »

Happy birthday to you!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009, 05:41:00 pm »

How quickly you forget.

I only count the ladies
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2009, 11:16:47 pm »

Happy birthday!

If it helps, you can pretend that one of my Secret Santa gifts was, like, actually for your birthday!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 12:56:35 am »

Did you know you almost share a birthday, not only with Jeebus, but Rowboat as well?  Regardless, Happy Birthday!

Also, there is a Blue Moon this December.  As in, the second full moon of the month.  Omens.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2009, 03:04:28 am »

In the words of everyone's favorite Acharacter, "Hee hee hee!  Oh, hee hee!"

I love being here and I love all y'all.  Thank you for helping make my birthday sheer delight! 

Also, what a birthday present I gave myself:  I signed the lease on a new place today.  Where I will live. With only myself.  I am both sick to my stomach and excited!  And nearly pissing myself.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2009, 04:16:37 am »

Good luck with all that Stuff. Seriously.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Once in a Bluemoon...
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2009, 05:56:56 am »

awesome, happy birthday! congrats on the new place.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up