The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Chump Change on December 31, 2009, 09:58:49 pm

Title: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: Chump Change on December 31, 2009, 09:58:49 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12312009 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12312009)

Ladies are great, Tiger, but how many kisses do you need?!
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 31, 2009, 10:01:04 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12312009 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12312009)

Ladies are great, Tiger, but how many kisses do you need?!


I AM MR. DAVID E. SMIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: wombat on December 31, 2009, 11:39:49 pm
I'm impressed. I never remember to keep notes.

(I almost forgot again that this is a messageboard about a comic, and again I am reminded why.)

Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: KeithHernandez on January 01, 2010, 01:19:10 am
Yeah, this was inspired.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: Toaster on January 01, 2010, 02:08:58 am
I laughed so many times.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 01, 2010, 02:36:32 am
i have a feeling asherdan didnt like this episode, but i sure did.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: jaydub on January 01, 2010, 02:46:28 am
Its not like it had Molly in it.

Phillipe is still holding a candle for a pebble he lost 3 years ago?  Thats some dedicated pining.  'course, I still feel bad about the pet penis I accidentally killed when I was 9.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 01, 2010, 02:49:37 am
Phillipe is still holding a candle for a pebble he lost 3 years ago?  Thats some dedicated pining.  'course, I still feel bad about the pet penis I accidentally killed when I was 9.

children are drama queens, dude.  they get worked up over some dumb things.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: miles on January 01, 2010, 05:24:48 pm
Philippe's newsletters are hit or miss, but this one. This one. I laughed, I cried, I hurled--much later after much drinking, and in my hungover state today I love it even more.

Yes, Philippe, judges are amazing.

Also, someone described me as oagiraffe.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 01, 2010, 08:52:15 pm
i cant think of a better name for a magic pebble.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: pmcd9 on January 02, 2010, 07:48:39 am
Philippe invented Spock Punk.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: side_show on January 02, 2010, 04:38:07 pm
How cute!

I still hold a candle for an item lost from my childhood:  A gold ring with a tiny diamond in it from back when I was 7 or 8.  I took it off and put it on the dresser, but then it vanished.  I had shag carpeting, and never stopped hoping I'd find it in there.

Also, how many kisses does a man need really?  That is a good question.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: wombat on January 02, 2010, 04:46:06 pm
I still remember several lost toys. There was a little black plastic hoss that I liked so much, I brought it with me to keep me company while I shoveled snow after a big storm. I didn't even put it in my pocket - I held it in my hand while I was shoveling, with the predictable result.

The other two were my mom's fault. She really did her best in every other area of childrearing but man, did she not get it about the toy animals. One time, she gave away a little stuffed yellow dog with brown ears to another kid. There was some kind of domestic dispute and these two kids and their mom had left their house, and they were at our house waiting to go somewhere and she gave the kid this stuffed toy for comfort, as I stood there watching, realizing how nice she was being and that it was an emergency and that I couldn't say anything. Man, I hope that kid appreciated it.

And then later when I was in college she threw out my basket of plastic animals when she moved. I still remember the toy lion cub.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 02, 2010, 06:23:01 pm
Also, how many kisses does a man need really?  That is a good question.

a man has to earn his kisses.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on January 02, 2010, 07:13:30 pm
Also, how many kisses does a man need really?  That is a good question.
A man can never have too many kisses. There is no quantity of kisses at which I would say "okay quantity supplied has exceeded quantity demanded. We have surpassed the optimal number of kisses." But maybe that's just me.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: jaydub on January 02, 2010, 07:25:29 pm
There may be a Laffer Curve relationship between kisses and minutes spent shopping together, however.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: pmcd9 on January 02, 2010, 08:11:39 pm
But maybe that's just me.

It's not just you.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: CortJstr on January 02, 2010, 10:14:20 pm
A man can never have too many kisses. There is no quantity of kisses at which I would say "okay quantity supplied has exceeded quantity demanded. We have surpassed the optimal number of kisses." But maybe that's just me.

There's too many kisses in too short a time. I remember many a painfully chapped lip from high school. But in lifetime terms saying you've had too many kisses is like saying you have too many memories that make you smile.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: AugustWest on January 02, 2010, 11:12:09 pm
Also, how many kisses does a man need really?

All of them.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: jay-ell on January 03, 2010, 02:58:44 am
I could probably get by on ten kisses a month. I'm not a big kisser. I figure, why waste time? If we've got time to make out, we may as well get to the good stuff.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on January 03, 2010, 03:02:17 am
I could probably get by on ten kisses a month. I'm not a big kisser. I figure, why waste time? If we've got time to make out, we may as well get to the good stuff.
The spooning?
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: bluemoon72 on January 03, 2010, 03:06:32 am
A man can never have too many kisses. There is no quantity of kisses at which I would say "okay quantity supplied has exceeded quantity demanded. We have surpassed the optimal number of kisses." But maybe that's just me.

Yes.  This.  This is why I'm leaving my husband; his optimal number of kisses maxes out at three per diem, with the optimal style being closed-pursed-lips.
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 03, 2010, 10:36:42 am
In a simpler time, that Tiger photo would already be a viral meme twice around the internet.

Other famous sleeparoundists all photoshopped in and so forth.

"Tiger's Kisses Ate My Balls" and all that.

Now that internet memes are Of Commercial Value they develop less organically, unsurprisingly.

Still. One of the better strips lately!
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: side_show on January 03, 2010, 04:03:58 pm
Then there are bad kissers, where even one is really too much. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynsr1bQtYts)
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: lprkn on January 04, 2010, 12:53:48 am
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/lprkn/penisstartedkissing.jpg)
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 04, 2010, 02:56:39 am
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/lprkn/penisstartedkissing.jpg)

that is effin' SICK!
Title: Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
Post by: jaydub on January 04, 2010, 05:44:05 am
'porkin, have a can.