Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno  (Read 4043 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« on: December 31, 2009, 09:58:49 pm »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12312009

Ladies are great, Tiger, but how many kisses do you need?!
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 10:01:04 pm »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12312009

Ladies are great, Tiger, but how many kisses do you need?!


I AM MR. DAVID E. SMIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 11:39:49 pm »

I'm impressed. I never remember to keep notes.

(I almost forgot again that this is a messageboard about a comic, and again I am reminded why.)

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 01:19:10 am »

Yeah, this was inspired.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 02:08:58 am »

I laughed so many times.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2010, 02:36:32 am »

i have a feeling asherdan didnt like this episode, but i sure did.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2010, 02:46:28 am »

Its not like it had Molly in it.

Phillipe is still holding a candle for a pebble he lost 3 years ago?  Thats some dedicated pining.  'course, I still feel bad about the pet penis I accidentally killed when I was 9.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010, 02:49:37 am »

Phillipe is still holding a candle for a pebble he lost 3 years ago?  Thats some dedicated pining.  'course, I still feel bad about the pet penis I accidentally killed when I was 9.

children are drama queens, dude.  they get worked up over some dumb things.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010, 05:24:48 pm »

Philippe's newsletters are hit or miss, but this one. This one. I laughed, I cried, I hurled--much later after much drinking, and in my hungover state today I love it even more.

Yes, Philippe, judges are amazing.

Also, someone described me as oagiraffe.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 08:52:15 pm »

i cant think of a better name for a magic pebble.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2010, 07:48:39 am »

Philippe invented Spock Punk.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2010, 04:38:07 pm »

How cute!

I still hold a candle for an item lost from my childhood:  A gold ring with a tiny diamond in it from back when I was 7 or 8.  I took it off and put it on the dresser, but then it vanished.  I had shag carpeting, and never stopped hoping I'd find it in there.

Also, how many kisses does a man need really?  That is a good question.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2010, 04:46:06 pm »

I still remember several lost toys. There was a little black plastic hoss that I liked so much, I brought it with me to keep me company while I shoveled snow after a big storm. I didn't even put it in my pocket - I held it in my hand while I was shoveling, with the predictable result.

The other two were my mom's fault. She really did her best in every other area of childrearing but man, did she not get it about the toy animals. One time, she gave away a little stuffed yellow dog with brown ears to another kid. There was some kind of domestic dispute and these two kids and their mom had left their house, and they were at our house waiting to go somewhere and she gave the kid this stuffed toy for comfort, as I stood there watching, realizing how nice she was being and that it was an emergency and that I couldn't say anything. Man, I hope that kid appreciated it.

And then later when I was in college she threw out my basket of plastic animals when she moved. I still remember the toy lion cub.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2010, 06:23:01 pm »

Also, how many kisses does a man need really?  That is a good question.

a man has to earn his kisses.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2010, 07:13:30 pm »

Also, how many kisses does a man need really?  That is a good question.
A man can never have too many kisses. There is no quantity of kisses at which I would say "okay quantity supplied has exceeded quantity demanded. We have surpassed the optimal number of kisses." But maybe that's just me.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up