The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Drygioni on March 15, 2010, 05:14:09 pm

Title: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: Drygioni on March 15, 2010, 05:14:09 pm
We're so sad we don't see you.

But it's your birthday, 32.

Have a good one. I hope any and all events which happen on this day involve some kind of Mexican crisp.



Title: Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: AugustWest on March 15, 2010, 05:22:34 pm
Happy birthday to the big ol funky Q.
Title: Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 15, 2010, 05:40:36 pm
dude the guy has been gone for like 5 years and you're still celebrating his birthday

what is he a messiah or something
Title: Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: jaydub on March 15, 2010, 06:05:11 pm
Sometimes we acknowledge the birthdays of those who have registered, but barely posted.
Title: Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 15, 2010, 06:11:15 pm
So I once knew this guy who was the biggest Aspie in the world. Bigger than all of you.

He had obsessions. One of his obsessions was with the former Secretary of Transportation Norman Y. Mineta.

He could never say "Secretary Mineta" or "Norman Mineta" or such. It was always said in full and with great reverence: Secretary of Transportation Norman Y. Mineta.

He would obsessively collect information on this guy and then share with anyone who wasn't a quick enough runner. Did you know he was in a concentration camp? Did you know he was the only Democrat in Bush's cabinet? Etc. Etc.

The board's fascination with Q is very similar to that of this guy and Mineta.

I'm sorry. I mean: Secretary of Transportation Norman Y. Mineta.
Title: Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: misterqueue on March 15, 2010, 06:24:23 pm
I know right?  Who does that guy think he is?!

Or more precisely, who do we think that guy is!

Actually Paul has me trained to look for this now every year so there's that.  I sincerely doubt anyone's collecting random information on me OCD style bobbylicious, unless you are?  Are you trying to convince me to have maximum cuddles?

Thanks everyone for giving me an excuse to get my post count back in line with the year.   You guys are alright by me.
Title: Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: CortJstr on March 15, 2010, 07:09:31 pm
I'm starting to enjoy this tradition.

If only his birthday was January 1st
Title: Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: pmcd9 on March 15, 2010, 07:13:27 pm
Mister Who?
Title: Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: wombat on March 15, 2010, 07:39:01 pm
I love you guys.
Title: Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: AugustWest on March 15, 2010, 07:40:36 pm
Mister Who?

No, that guy's a doctor.
Title: Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: Lister on March 16, 2010, 07:21:32 am
No, that guy's a doctor.

Mister... Doctor.
Title: Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: greenkoolayd on March 16, 2010, 01:40:15 pm
comrade doctor
Title: Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: side_show on March 16, 2010, 08:58:21 pm
Oh Misterqueue, you tease.  Happy Belated.
Title: Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: lprkn on March 17, 2010, 03:51:47 am
Mister... Doctor.

I think it would be worth it to change your last name to Doctor and then become an actual doctor, so that you make people sing that one song.
Title: Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: KeithHernandez on March 17, 2010, 04:50:05 am
I was thinking of just changing my last name to PhD and writing historical fiction or Sociology text books.  I think I could fake my way through those with a few all night study sessions early in the scam.
Title: Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: jay-ell on March 17, 2010, 01:21:47 pm
Or you could get a PhD in English lit or something, and then go on the radio and give advice as if you were a therapist.

It worked for Dr. Laura...sort of.
Title: Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
Post by: CortJstr on March 17, 2010, 01:34:59 pm
Or you could get a PhD in English lit or something, and then go on the radio and give advice as if you were a therapist.

It worked for Dr. Laura...sort of.

Are the nudie pictures in Hustler a required step in this process or optional?