Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey, there, MisterQ.  (Read 4206 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2010, 01:21:47 pm »

Or you could get a PhD in English lit or something, and then go on the radio and give advice as if you were a therapist.

It worked for Dr. Laura...sort of.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 01:34:59 pm »

Or you could get a PhD in English lit or something, and then go on the radio and give advice as if you were a therapist.

It worked for Dr. Laura...sort of.

Are the nudie pictures in Hustler a required step in this process or optional?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up