The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: side_show on April 08, 2010, 10:10:22 pm

Title: I started a blog.
Post by: side_show on April 08, 2010, 10:10:22 pm
Yup.  That's what I've done.

http://giftsinkind.blogspot.com/ (http://giftsinkind.blogspot.com/)
Title: Re: I started a blog.
Post by: lprkn on April 09, 2010, 12:07:03 am
Added to ze reader.
Title: Re: I started a blog.
Post by: greenkoolayd on April 09, 2010, 02:31:30 am
excellent.  also, i like your face.
Title: Re: I started a blog.
Post by: side_show on April 10, 2010, 02:31:49 am
excellent.  also, i like your face.

Flattering and creepy.  What a combination!  Canned!
Title: Re: I started a blog.
Post by: greenkoolayd on April 10, 2010, 11:52:54 pm
Flattering and creepy.

those are 2 of my middle names....
Title: Re: I started a blog.
Post by: jaydub on April 13, 2010, 12:05:45 am
Following...
I've been playing the Smile game for a while as well.  I've gotten fewer broad smiles in return since I started growing the beard.  People seem to think bearded guys are up to no good.
Title: Re: I started a blog.
Post by: AugustWest on April 13, 2010, 12:34:37 am
Following...
I've been playing the Smile game for a while as well.  I've gotten fewer broad smiles in return since I started growing the beard.  People seem to think bearded guys are up to no good.

Maybe they just can't see it.