Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I started a blog.  (Read 2020 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I started a blog.
« on: April 08, 2010, 10:10:22 pm »

Yup.  That's what I've done.

http://giftsinkind.blogspot.com/
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: I started a blog.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 12:07:03 am »

Added to ze reader.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I started a blog.
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 02:31:30 am »

excellent.  also, i like your face.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: I started a blog.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 02:31:49 am »

excellent.  also, i like your face.

Flattering and creepy.  What a combination!  Canned!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I started a blog.
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 11:52:54 pm »

Flattering and creepy.

those are 2 of my middle names....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: I started a blog.
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 12:05:45 am »

Following...
I've been playing the Smile game for a while as well.  I've gotten fewer broad smiles in return since I started growing the beard.  People seem to think bearded guys are up to no good.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I started a blog.
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 12:34:37 am »

Following...
I've been playing the Smile game for a while as well.  I've gotten fewer broad smiles in return since I started growing the beard.  People seem to think bearded guys are up to no good.

Maybe they just can't see it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up