The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: oball on April 13, 2010, 08:42:44 am
-
Link. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04132010)
Theory: Philippe's mother has been murdered and replaced by an impostor. Perhaps a T-1000?
-
You can't go home again.
-
Link. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04132010)
Theory: Philippe's mother has been murdered and replaced by an impostor. Perhaps a T-1000?
The Terminotter is an ottermaton that is otterly ruthless. It is programed for mindless slotter and if you see one, you otter run in the other direction.
-
The Terminotter is an ottermaton that is otterly ruthless. It is programed for mindless slotter and if you see one, you otter run in the other direction.
You otter get a can for that kind of effort.
-
You can't go home again.
This.
The Saddest Thing.
-
How do you lke your subscription-based strips I mean your pork chop Phillipe?
-
How do you lke your subscription-based strips I mean your pork chop Phillipe?
The metaphor goes so deep.
-
How would she cook it without a pan?
-
How would she cook it without a pan?
Microwave?
-
Microwave?
Oh, THAT is the saddest thing.
-
But, ok, I like the storyline. Would rather have it be only about the "you can't go back home" theme than about some shady trigger-word shenanigans, but definitely there seems to be something sinister going on. Anyway, I'm enjoying the free entertainment.
-
Oh Philippe.
Our paths are so similar right now.
-
Phillipe never ages, and his mom kept aging, so now she is mad old. That is why the arithmetic was necessary.
Am I just stating something out loud that everyone already thought? Maybe.
-
Phillipe never ages, and his mom kept aging, so now she is mad old. That is why the arithmetic was necessary.
Am I just stating something out loud that everyone already thought? Maybe.
intriguing. No, I hadn't thought of this. So based on Philippe's moms age can we guess Philippe's actual age? Born in the 50s?
-
Steve DeNeuve needs to do a little arithmetic.
-
OK, try this on for size.
Phillippe is not chronologically 5, but mentally and emotionally 5. His development stopped at age 5 after a tragic accident in which his father was burned to death in a fire started by P. playing with matches. P's father, his fur flaming, ran to the bathroom and tried to put himself out in the toilet. His Mom tried to care for him but rapidly realized she was not up to the task, as Phillippe was subject to violent mood swings. She couldn't afford to care for him in their home nor in a proper facility. All she could arrange was a spot where he wouldn't be a threat to the other residents and hope for the best. He's been there for 25 years with his cats and his stuffed animals.
-
Philippe is Rainman.
-
According to Booby, we all are. Also, not a bad piece of speculaton, sir Augustwest sir. I specially like how P tried to put the fire out in the toilet. Which makes one think that he was probably retarded already, and just got reretarded.
-
careful auggie you're treading that fanfic line awful close
-
Philippe is Rainman.
Or Tommy.
-
It is a fake family to get at Phillipe's vast Paypal fortune.
-
You know, I'm just thinking Philippe's mom has missed Philippe for so long that she's gone into horribly deep depression, so deep that Roast Beef would look like a high school cheerleader.
-
I will get these, how you say, crazy sticks? But they are bread.
-
Why didn't Teodor give Philippe the money yet? His moms is so poor she can't even keep rice on hand. This is a problem that needs money thrown at it, immediately.
I really hate having my Philippe-heartstrings yanked. This is unpleasant.
-
Or she isn't poor and she's just distracted from keeping stuff around by her rotating stable of voracious lovers.
-
Your theory may herald the return of Mantonio (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04242003).
-
It is a fake family to get at Phillipe's vast Paypal fortune.
Oh, wait, yeah.
This makes way more sense.
I'm just used to having 'Stad make his characters rich to facilitate a single plot point and then never mention it again that it didn't occur to me that the money would come up.
-
It is a fake family to get at Phillipe's vast Paypal fortune.
Oh, I hope this is right. It is so sad otherwise.
-
bm