The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pmcd9 on April 14, 2010, 12:43:21 am

Title: Sex Bicycle
Post by: pmcd9 on April 14, 2010, 12:43:21 am
I thought we had a merchandise thread, but I can't find it.  If anyone can CrtJstr it I'll merge this into it.

Anyway,  the Sex Bicycle shirt looks really tasty.
Title: Re: Sex Bicycle
Post by: smick on April 14, 2010, 01:06:35 am
Onstad is really marketing to Portlanders with this one.
Title: Re: Sex Bicycle
Post by: Mr Trout on April 14, 2010, 05:26:43 am
EIGHT YEARS IN THE MAKING





http://m.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&v=f2mHkQUBEpM
Title: Re: Sex Bicycle
Post by: CortJstr on April 14, 2010, 01:15:28 pm
I thought we had a merchandise thread, but I can't find it.  If anyone can CrtJstr it I'll merge this into it.

Anyway,  the Sex Bicycle shirt looks really tasty.

There are at least 4 "new" merch threads but they're all pretty old.