Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sex Bicycle  (Read 2949 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Sex Bicycle
« on: April 14, 2010, 12:43:21 am »

I thought we had a merchandise thread, but I can't find it.  If anyone can CrtJstr it I'll merge this into it.

Anyway,  the Sex Bicycle shirt looks really tasty.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Sex Bicycle
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 01:06:35 am »

Onstad is really marketing to Portlanders with this one.
Logged

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Sex Bicycle
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 05:26:43 am »

Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Sex Bicycle
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 01:15:28 pm »

I thought we had a merchandise thread, but I can't find it.  If anyone can CrtJstr it I'll merge this into it.

Anyway,  the Sex Bicycle shirt looks really tasty.

There are at least 4 "new" merch threads but they're all pretty old.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up