The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on May 04, 2010, 09:27:36 am

Title: I've been shot
Post by: theinevitable on May 04, 2010, 09:27:36 am
oh, oh god, the pain, the pain. oh, someone... someone get a doctor. Any one, just... oh christ, get a Doc. a Doc. I just... anyone... a doctor or medical professional in training who is at least 25 years old as of today...

SURPRISE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY DOC!
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: jaydub on May 04, 2010, 02:57:35 pm
Or was it yesterday?  Happy B'day Doc.
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 04, 2010, 04:10:57 pm
oh, the comedy!

also, happy day, bro.
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: pmcd9 on May 04, 2010, 05:29:11 pm
Fuck the nachos, go for the Commodore.
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: AugustWest on May 04, 2010, 06:34:19 pm
You should aging philosophically (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA). 

Happy Birthday.
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: Drygioni on May 05, 2010, 01:51:30 am
I may have abused Doc on his birthday. I'm not sure how Aussie times work.

However, I also may have wished him happy birthday on his birthday. Or maybe not.

This is hard.

Either way, I'm sure you had a good birthday at some point and that you're nursing a hangover right now, or maybe yesterday, maybe tomorrow, whatever.

Bah.

Commonwealth Love <3 Happy Birthday mate
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: Doc on May 05, 2010, 10:39:58 am
Inev, I have never laughed so hard at a birthday thread before, so I'm glad it was mine.

Thanks dudes, I did not get to eat nachos on my birthday but I am currently eating tacos in celebration of cinco de mayo. So that's something?

As the clock ticked over midnight to my birthday I was however downing a beer with a lovely lady after a pretty awesome concert and I still got to my 9am path tute. So overall I'm calling it a win.
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: Doc on May 05, 2010, 10:40:38 am
Oh and Judy our late night/early morning talks never fill me with anything but joy. Commonwealth love forever.
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: jay-ell on May 05, 2010, 02:39:20 pm
Oh and Judy our late night/early morning talks never fill me with anything but joy. Commonwealth love forever.

I would kill an angry rhino with my bare hands to get a video of this.
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: Doc on May 06, 2010, 11:57:09 am
There are flags. Pictures of the Queen smile down benignly.
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: Drygioni on May 10, 2010, 03:52:58 am
Sometimes, we do a cry at the beauty of it all.
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: theinevitable on May 10, 2010, 04:16:16 am
Quote
can't we tell JL about this? it would make her so happy. we could invite her, or take a picture, or...
Quote
No. No. It's against the code. Now, time for our commonwealth body massage. Did you bring the oil?
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: jay-ell on May 11, 2010, 04:32:25 pm
Would I renounce my citizenship to get in on that action?

...let's see how the 2012 elections go...
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: theinevitable on May 11, 2010, 04:48:39 pm
you mean you'd rather have those makeouts than sloppy makeouts between LFM and a-cap? Shame on you! love it or leave it sister!

USA! USA! USA!
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: jay-ell on May 11, 2010, 05:43:44 pm
you mean you'd rather have those makeouts than sloppy makeouts between LFM and a-cap? Shame on you! love it or leave it sister!

USA! USA! USA!

Why do you make me choose?

Though, honestly, I'd probably pair a-cap with you, inev, and LFM with GKA. Dunno why, just seems more natural to me.

This line of thinking is almost certain to get me in trouble.
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: Choop on May 11, 2010, 05:58:13 pm
it'll at least get you into trouble with those you don't name
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: jay-ell on May 11, 2010, 06:04:24 pm
it'll at least get you into trouble with those you don't name

Choop, you get to mud-wrestle Ash. In a mud pit. August refs, in a leather thong.
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: AugustWest on May 11, 2010, 06:06:30 pm
Choop, you get to mud-wrestle Ash. In a mud pit. August refs, in a leather thong.

Ref for a wrestling match, eh?  Are you saying I'm oblivious?
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: Choop on May 11, 2010, 06:14:42 pm
she just wants you to bend way over to inspect the pin

jayell's imagination looks like an international male catalog
Title: Re: I've been shot
Post by: jay-ell on May 11, 2010, 06:18:26 pm
Ref for a wrestling match, eh?  Are you saying I'm oblivious?

she just wants you to bend way over to inspect the pin

jayell's imagination looks like an international male catalog

Both wrong. It's just that I wouldn't want you to get your costume all dirty.

You know, some people you wanna see in action, and others, well, to paraphrase Bob Seger, it's enough just to watch them strut.