Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I've been shot  (Read 3814 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 05:58:13 pm »

it'll at least get you into trouble with those you don't name
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 06:04:24 pm »

it'll at least get you into trouble with those you don't name

Choop, you get to mud-wrestle Ash. In a mud pit. August refs, in a leather thong.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 06:06:30 pm »

Choop, you get to mud-wrestle Ash. In a mud pit. August refs, in a leather thong.

Ref for a wrestling match, eh?  Are you saying I'm oblivious?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 06:14:42 pm »

she just wants you to bend way over to inspect the pin

jayell's imagination looks like an international male catalog
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 06:18:26 pm »

Ref for a wrestling match, eh?  Are you saying I'm oblivious?

she just wants you to bend way over to inspect the pin

jayell's imagination looks like an international male catalog

Both wrong. It's just that I wouldn't want you to get your costume all dirty.

You know, some people you wanna see in action, and others, well, to paraphrase Bob Seger, it's enough just to watch them strut.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up