The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: sailor on May 09, 2010, 09:32:44 am

Title: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
Post by: sailor on May 09, 2010, 09:32:44 am
I would never, ever, ever, EVER go on a late run to Taco Bell with Nice Pete. Teodor knows better.


Dream sequence?



edit: don't forget the link (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05092010)
Title: Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
Post by: Doc on May 09, 2010, 10:36:18 am
Nice Pete turns up at your window and says he wants to go to Taco Bell, you go to Taco Bell. ##### be damned.
Title: Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
Post by: Dangermoose on May 09, 2010, 12:40:23 pm
"NO."

I like the shaded word bubbles.
Title: Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
Post by: Doc on May 09, 2010, 12:42:50 pm
Oh and just because I haven't done this in a while:

The Correct title was "No, no. Nothing like that".
Title: Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
Post by: wombat on May 09, 2010, 01:50:08 pm
I'm afraid Doc is right. You don't say no to Nice Pete. You think it would work to pretend you were asleep and didn't hear him?
Title: Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
Post by: lprkn on May 09, 2010, 04:42:37 pm
I'm not sure if I really want to know what a "Taco Supreme" is.
Title: Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
Post by: littlefallsmets on May 09, 2010, 05:14:59 pm
It is whatever you fear it is.

With additional sour cream and diced tomatoes.
Title: Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
Post by: dejavroom on May 09, 2010, 06:50:27 pm
ho ho ho, I like this.
Title: Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 10, 2010, 12:00:36 am
does that mean that nice pete had attended HS for a time and his considerations were discovered?
Title: Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
Post by: Doc on May 10, 2010, 01:53:33 am
He didn't "go" to highschool.
That doesn't mean he was never at a highschool. In fact I'm sure he was, probably more recently than I'm comfortable with.
Title: Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
Post by: Toaster on May 10, 2010, 07:02:59 am
Nice Pete wants to go to High School in Teodor's #####. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=09032008) That is why Teodor is not wearing them. Because Pete is wearing them.

Also, going to Taco Bell without any ##### on is exactly the kind of thing I would be down with, as long as it wasn't Nice Pete who asked me to do it.
Title: Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
Post by: TedStriker on May 10, 2010, 02:05:42 pm
I shudder to think of what Nice Pete would do if he thought you were asleep.  Best to get your pantless ass out of bed and at least understand what happens so that you can explain it in therapy later.
Title: Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
Post by: lprkn on May 10, 2010, 03:47:35 pm
It is whatever you fear it is.

With additional sour cream and diced tomatoes.

I fear the sour cream. Lactose intolerance, my dear old enemy.

Also: Loved the alt text.
Title: Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
Post by: wombat on May 10, 2010, 04:25:16 pm
I shudder to think of what Nice Pete would do if he thought you were asleep. 

Oh geez, good point.
Title: Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
Post by: atalkingdog on May 17, 2010, 11:32:56 pm
Teodor has essentially been...sexually assaulted by Nice Pete.

Nice pete has made Teodor his B1tch.  hopefully there is some kind of payback.