Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10  (Read 4422 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« on: May 09, 2010, 09:32:44 am »

I would never, ever, ever, EVER go on a late run to Taco Bell with Nice Pete. Teodor knows better.


Dream sequence?



edit: don't forget the link
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 05:11:57 pm by Choop »
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 10:36:18 am »

Nice Pete turns up at your window and says he wants to go to Taco Bell, you go to Taco Bell. ##### be damned.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 12:40:23 pm »

"NO."

I like the shaded word bubbles.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 12:42:50 pm »

Oh and just because I haven't done this in a while:

The Correct title was "No, no. Nothing like that".
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 01:50:08 pm »

I'm afraid Doc is right. You don't say no to Nice Pete. You think it would work to pretend you were asleep and didn't hear him?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 04:42:37 pm »

I'm not sure if I really want to know what a "Taco Supreme" is.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 05:14:59 pm »

It is whatever you fear it is.

With additional sour cream and diced tomatoes.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 06:50:27 pm »

ho ho ho, I like this.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 12:00:36 am »

does that mean that nice pete had attended HS for a time and his considerations were discovered?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 01:53:33 am »

He didn't "go" to highschool.
That doesn't mean he was never at a highschool. In fact I'm sure he was, probably more recently than I'm comfortable with.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2010, 07:02:59 am »

Nice Pete wants to go to High School in Teodor's #####. That is why Teodor is not wearing them. Because Pete is wearing them.

Also, going to Taco Bell without any ##### on is exactly the kind of thing I would be down with, as long as it wasn't Nice Pete who asked me to do it.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2010, 02:05:42 pm »

I shudder to think of what Nice Pete would do if he thought you were asleep.  Best to get your pantless ass out of bed and at least understand what happens so that you can explain it in therapy later.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2010, 03:47:35 pm »

It is whatever you fear it is.

With additional sour cream and diced tomatoes.

I fear the sour cream. Lactose intolerance, my dear old enemy.

Also: Loved the alt text.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2010, 04:25:16 pm »

I shudder to think of what Nice Pete would do if he thought you were asleep. 

Oh geez, good point.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

atalkingdog

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 20
    • View Profile
Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2010, 11:32:56 pm »

Teodor has essentially been...sexually assaulted by Nice Pete.

Nice pete has made Teodor his B1tch.  hopefully there is some kind of payback.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up