The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: dejavroom on May 26, 2010, 01:19:20 pm

Title: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: dejavroom on May 26, 2010, 01:19:20 pm
toned cat butt (http://achewood.com/index.php).
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 26, 2010, 01:31:02 pm
I saw this in the RSS feed and was like "Oh shit, here we go."  But this is still build-up.

Just remember:  "Here are some of their hands."

Poor T isn't even getting a meal out of this.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: CortJstr on May 26, 2010, 01:35:51 pm
I saw this in the RSS feed and was like "Oh shit, here we go."  But this is still build-up.

Just remember:  "Here are some of their hands."

Poor T isn't even getting a meal out of this.

Yeah, but at least he gets to keep his naked bleeding self in the van instead of out in public. I'd consider this a victory.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: Doc on May 26, 2010, 02:19:48 pm
I thought that was going to be a beautiful moment there where T gave Pete what he'd always wanted: A friend to stand by him.
But it turns out Nice Pete wants to murder people, so I guess that works too.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: TedStriker on May 26, 2010, 02:29:17 pm
This is going to be a bloody night at Denny's.  Moreso than usual, in fact.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: dejavroom on May 26, 2010, 02:31:52 pm
This is settin' to be the beginning of a beautifully deranged arc. Which of course means that it will peter out with a summary and a diagram come Friday.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: pmcd9 on May 26, 2010, 05:52:07 pm
Murder Spree IS a part of the high school dare fantasy.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: dejavroom on May 26, 2010, 06:57:05 pm
and now for something completely different...

seriously folks, where the fuck are the r o b o t s? where's that huge parallelepipedal mainframe dude who designs labels? gaybot? vlad?
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: side_show on May 26, 2010, 07:03:35 pm
Yes.  Where the hell are they?  It has been too long.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: AugustWest on May 26, 2010, 07:26:43 pm
where's that huge parallelepipedal mainframe dude who designs labels?

Isn't that Andy?
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 26, 2010, 08:46:15 pm
and now for something completely different...

seriously folks, where the fuck are the r o b o t s?

I was just thinking the other day, "We need a Lie Bot appearance."
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: littlefallsmets on May 27, 2010, 07:41:02 am
There IS a smell to the outside of a Denny's late at night and... for reasons I can't fathom... it DOES smell like victory.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: pmcd9 on May 27, 2010, 05:01:59 pm
I never go to Denny's because sloooooow service seems to be their business model.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: Toaster on May 27, 2010, 06:45:02 pm
Going to Denny's makes me feel like I'm on an adventure.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: AugustWest on May 27, 2010, 07:40:40 pm
Going to Denny's makes me feel like I'd rather be at Waffle House.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: pmcd9 on May 27, 2010, 08:34:24 pm
Sometimes, thought, it just annoys me, because she'll do it even when my gal and I are the only ones in the place.

Well yes, that's because the service doesn't improve even then.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: jaydub on May 27, 2010, 08:37:22 pm
Although its not Denny's my wife once asked me why I didn't like IHOP.  I replied "everything there is sticky", which she found hilarious.  I haven't been in a Denny's since indoor smoking was banned.  My main recollection of it is that stale cigarette smell.  I wonder if I might like it more now without the stench.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: pmcd9 on May 27, 2010, 08:55:18 pm
IHOP and Denny's have that in common. Along with porn theatres and nudie bars.

Different kind of syrup I guess, but yeah I've noticed that too.  I prefer IHop though because I don't have to wait a half an hour to get my pancakes.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: Choop on May 27, 2010, 08:58:09 pm
Going to Denny's makes me feel like I'd rather be at Waffle House.

YYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS


(the food at dohi sucks, but at least they bring a carafe of coffee. why can't you learn from them, waffle house? why?)
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: Doc on May 27, 2010, 08:59:12 pm
Going to Denny's makes me wonder how I ended up on a different continent.

Seriously though, I just got back from dropping my little bro to the airport at 5am and y'all are making me crave some breakfast diner action.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: jay-ell on May 27, 2010, 09:08:45 pm
I loves me some IHOP. But then, I eat at Friendly's on purpose several times a year, so my judgement is not to be trusted.

Most of the IHOPs around here are either relatively new or recently remodeled, I think that makes a difference. The Waffle Houses, though they were a beloved haunt back in my college days, are all pretty ghetto.

This reminds me of the International House of Pancakes outside Charlotte where my brother in law used to live. It was on Cox Road, and when you called, the waitresses would answer the phone by saying, "IHOP on Cox, may I help you?"

Apparently, the management caught wind and put an end to it a few years ago, mainly because the place was flooded with phone calls from teenage boys.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: Choop on May 27, 2010, 09:12:32 pm
you know what i miss from ohio? not much. just Perkins. specifically, the $3.99 mag 7: two eggs, three flapjacks, two strips of bacon.

over easy.
bacon between bottom cakes, with one egg.
other egg under top cake.
drizzle in blueberry syrup.
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: *BREAKFAST*HEAVEN*
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: CortJstr on May 27, 2010, 11:54:33 pm
Friendly's: not only is everything sticky but I just received the milkshake I ordered in 1996
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: jay-ell on May 28, 2010, 01:18:53 am
See, the Friendly's I go to is my childhood Friendly's, and I always get good, fast service there. Like, "the meal arrives before I've finished reading the dessert menu" fast.

But when I met Alohadawg in the Cleveland Friendly's, I seem to remember it taking a surprisingly long time.

So maybe the one I frequent when I'm up north is just a particularly good link in the chain.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: KeithHernandez on May 28, 2010, 04:57:38 am
The Waffle Houses, though they were a beloved haunt back in my college days, are all pretty ghetto.

I thought that was the point?
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: Dangermoose on May 28, 2010, 05:01:41 am
you know what i miss from ohio? not much. just Perkins. specifically, the $3.99 mag 7: two eggs, three flapjacks, two strips of bacon.

over easy.
bacon between bottom cakes, with one egg.
other egg under top cake.
drizzle in blueberry syrup.
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: *BREAKFAST*HEAVEN*

I thank you for the phrase "bottom cakes."  Away I go.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 28, 2010, 06:18:57 am
I thank you for the phrase "bottom cakes."  Away I go.

the bigger cushion
the bigger the pushin'
etc.

also, i have fond childhood memories of the :) face pancake deal-a-majig at IHOP.  i havent been to one since before the age of 10 and ive been dying for it recently.  if i want dennys, id probably go to some other dumb place, like tgi fridays, or ruby tuesdays, or zebra foxtrot april fools day.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: littlefallsmets on May 28, 2010, 07:23:51 am
I'm certain I've said it here before but it stands repetition in this instance:

The day I realized why my dad laughed everytime someone ordered a "Happy Ending" sundae at Friendlys was the day I became a man.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: Toaster on May 28, 2010, 07:26:52 am
http://www.south20th.com/index.php?date=2008-08-13
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: lprkn on May 28, 2010, 07:36:40 pm
http://www.south20th.com/index.php?date=2008-08-13

That is wonderful.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: TedStriker on May 28, 2010, 07:37:21 pm

also, i have fond childhood memories of the :) face pancake deal-a-majig at IHOP.  i havent been to one since before the age of 10 and ive been dying for it recently.  if i want dennys, id probably go to some other dumb place, like tgi fridays, or ruby tuesdays, or zebra foxtrot april fools day.

Be careful what you wish for. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08122004)
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 29, 2010, 04:08:50 am
Be careful what you wish for. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08122004)

expectations lead to disappointment.
Title: Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
Post by: lprkn on May 30, 2010, 06:18:03 pm
The key is to murder everyone who might disappoint you.