The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on May 31, 2010, 10:23:33 pm

Title: Willie Cuts his Braids Off
Post by: pmcd9 on May 31, 2010, 10:23:33 pm
story (http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/ourcountry/32905/willie-nelson-cuts-off-his-braids/)

I've been growing my Willie Nelson style braids (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/4598039305/) for the past two years or so.
Title: Re: Willie Cuts his Braids Off
Post by: AugustWest on June 01, 2010, 02:44:53 am
I miss the braids, but I can't really blame Willy.  Long hair can be a real pain in the ass to take care of.
Title: Re: Willie Cuts his Braids Off
Post by: Choop on June 01, 2010, 05:22:58 am
Good for Wiilie. Ditching the braids & beard took 20 years off his face. In fact, he looks a lot like he did in the early '70s.

There's film of him with a ducktail singing backup for Patsy Cline. First that it was him amazed me; then, his voice did.

What I wouldn't give to be on his bus after a show.
Title: Re: Willie Cuts his Braids Off
Post by: pmcd9 on June 01, 2010, 07:11:36 am
Good for Wiilie. Ditching the braids & beard took 20 years off his face. In fact, he looks a lot like he did in the early '70s.

Huh?  I thought it made him look older.
Title: Re: Willie Cuts his Braids Off
Post by: Choop on June 01, 2010, 03:09:36 pm
no, ON the BUS with willie and snoop and rivers cuomo and will.i.am who we all laugh at. all smoking willie's great weed and making fun of black eyed peas's lyrics.
Title: Re: Willie Cuts his Braids Off
Post by: Drygioni on June 01, 2010, 04:57:57 pm
no, ON the BUS with willie and snoop and rivers cuomo and will.i.am who we all laugh at. all smoking willys great weed and making fun of black eyed peas's lyrics.

Christ. I preferred Ash's version