Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Willie Cuts his Braids Off  (Read 1614 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Willie Cuts his Braids Off
« on: May 31, 2010, 10:23:33 pm »

story

I've been growing my Willie Nelson style braids for the past two years or so.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Willie Cuts his Braids Off
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 02:44:53 am »

I miss the braids, but I can't really blame Willy.  Long hair can be a real pain in the ass to take care of.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Willie Cuts his Braids Off
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 05:22:58 am »

Good for Wiilie. Ditching the braids & beard took 20 years off his face. In fact, he looks a lot like he did in the early '70s.

There's film of him with a ducktail singing backup for Patsy Cline. First that it was him amazed me; then, his voice did.

What I wouldn't give to be on his bus after a show.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Willie Cuts his Braids Off
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 07:11:36 am »

Good for Wiilie. Ditching the braids & beard took 20 years off his face. In fact, he looks a lot like he did in the early '70s.

Huh?  I thought it made him look older.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Willie Cuts his Braids Off
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 03:09:36 pm »

no, ON the BUS with willie and snoop and rivers cuomo and will.i.am who we all laugh at. all smoking willie's great weed and making fun of black eyed peas's lyrics.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Willie Cuts his Braids Off
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 04:57:57 pm »

no, ON the BUS with willie and snoop and rivers cuomo and will.i.am who we all laugh at. all smoking willys great weed and making fun of black eyed peas's lyrics.

Christ. I preferred Ash's version
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: [1]   Go Up