The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: sailor on July 25, 2010, 07:09:51 pm
-
I have no idea what's going on here.
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07252010 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07252010)
-
thanks for startin the thread sailor, next time put the date in the title (i added it this time for you)
i'm so ready for this arc to just go away
-
Um, yeah. WTF?
-
indeed. i want to know what happens next, but its irritating to be beaten over the head with the vernacular.
-
I'm trying very hard to remind myself that I'm the one who always says "oh ye of little faith" when people complain and how it always ends up working out in the end etc.
-
OH GOD, THIS DIALECT!
MY EYES ARE EXPLODIN'!
-
In order to keep himself from shitting his #####, Mayner stuffs his asshole with prosthetic feces. After these facts are invoked in an argument, his wife approaches Nice Pete's van with a carry cage full of chinchillas. We are right to wonder if perhaps the chinchillas will be used in the same manner as prosthetic feces.
-
Part of their argument is that Mayner has been unable to impregnate Lurquilla, and so she takes it as a sign that she should approach the van, and someone will be able to properly impregnate her there.
I too am ready for this arc to finish. I do not want to see Nice Pete, or Teodor, or Nathan, impregnating Lurquilla.
-
Only one of those three have any interest in women and, I imagine, the third would have no interest in that type of woman.
-
So I guess she is going to rescue Teodor somehow? And then we will all forgive her her substandard English.
-
thanks for startin the thread sailor, next time put the date in the title (i added it this time for you)
i'm so ready for this arc to just go away
godamnitsomuch. I take away a tiny can of dr. pepper from myself.
-
OK, if you really want your brain to explode from colliding dialects... I just noticed when I looked at the fanflow that this strip is titled "Operation Chernchilla Schlep."
-
I can't read it any more. My eyes just refuse to read something with that many apostrophes.
This is also what happens with amateur fantasy writing.
Pretty art, though. Onstad's style really works at night.
-
I always feel skeeved out by vans. This strip further enforces my uneasiness about vans.
-
vans on their own aren't problematic or inherently skeevy. it's just that the people that buy vans always turn them into that.
-
Only one of those three have any interest in women and, I imagine, the third would have no interest in that type of woman.
Is Nice Pete not interested in women? I'd imagine he'll screw anything that walks.
-
Is Nice Pete not interested in women? I'd imagine he'll screw anything that walks.
http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,5652.msg154516.html#msg154516
-
vans on their own aren't problematic or inherently skeevy. it's just that the people that buy vans always turn them into that.
My brother wants a glossy black van with tinted windows, shag carpet, neon lighting, a waterbed and a license plate that says "D8RAPE". Despite these shortcomings he's convinced a girl to marry him.
-
http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,5652.msg154516.html#msg154516
Things like this make me glad I only met Onstad in person once, in a public place.
-
Pretty art, though. Onstad's style really works at night.
tee hee hee, oh you sly person...
-
http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,5652.msg154516.html#msg154516
OK, so he doesn't LIKE women, but does that mean he won't stick his barbed cat dong in one if given a free and clear opportunity?
SON OF NICE PETE
-
"Lesser jubliations" is a miss.
-
vans on their own aren't problematic or inherently skeevy. it's just that the people that buy vans always turn them into that.
Vans don't molest children...
...this guy does.
(http://www.thebluetrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/jesus.jpg)
-
vans or minivans?
-
Onstad's style really works at night.
& this Jeff Beck album really cooks!