The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jaydub on October 07, 2010, 02:55:37 am

Title: Spamantha
Post by: jaydub on October 07, 2010, 02:55:37 am
I'd just like to state for the record that I'm sad that someone clever enough to come up with that nick isn't into posting.  Assuming its not a sock puppet, of course.
Title: Re: Spamantha
Post by: pmcd9 on October 07, 2010, 05:22:53 am
That is indeed a high quality handle.
Title: Re: Spamantha
Post by: robot_god on October 07, 2010, 09:32:59 am
Who signs up and then never posts?  So mysterious.  It could be. . . anyone. . .
Title: Re: Spamantha
Post by: greenkoolayd on October 07, 2010, 03:03:54 pm
Who signs up and then never posts?  So mysterious.  It could be. . . anyone. . .

maybe some people get intimidated by your bond, as fake internet friends?
Title: Re: Spamantha
Post by: pmcd9 on October 07, 2010, 04:16:46 pm
maybe some people get intimidated by your bond, as fake internet friends?

Maybe it's time I stopped thinking of you as the new guy.
Title: Re: Spamantha
Post by: greenkoolayd on October 07, 2010, 04:20:15 pm
Maybe it's time I stopped thinking of you as the new guy.

i wasnt talking about me....... you's can think of me any way you want.
Title: Re: Spamantha
Post by: Nabubrush on October 07, 2010, 11:40:34 pm
You didn't want to open that door coolio.

That door's always open, but you don't want to think about what's behind it, that's for sure.